Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Might grab a pair midweek depending on the market value. Love the midsole, they remind me of these two (both need to rerelease)

010029_01.jpg

010448_1.jpg

Cool greys>>>>

If you having a pending charge and order status is still good online, you should be fine. Most of my orders shipped yesterday with another one this morning. They are still coming in slowly for people.
Still pending charge and still “in progress” on SNKRS app.

Still pending charge and still “in progress” on SNKRS app.
Can be awhile.. this is nothing new

Anytime I order from Nike and if it’s somehow limited I’m always one of the last to receive shipping and that usually happens late Tuesday

It’s sunday morning. Unless it’s Wednesday morning and you don’t have shipping then you should be worrying. I bet you get shipping tonight if anything

The same people that blame a brand for not giving them easy access to every limited release are the same people that only want shoes if they’re limited. It will never end.

I don't think it is the same people really. I think there were plenty of people who were happy with how things were last year. There were some very vocal people (and retailers) not exactly happy with the plentiful supply situation we had. So now they are quiet and those who were happy last year are vocal. Two different camps. To please everyone, a brand would have to have a shoe that is easy to get, but not so easy that it kills exclusivity and resale value. That is a combination that just isn't possible.

Can be awhile.. this is nothing new

Anytime I order from Nike and if it’s somehow limited I’m always one of the last to receive shipping and that usually happens late Tuesday

It’s sunday morning. Unless it’s Wednesday morning and you don’t have shipping then you should be worrying. I bet you get shipping tonight if anything
Thanks for your response. It makes me a little less worried but I’m really not going to be that upset if it gets canceled. I was going to buy an Apple Watch from Nike since they have the 20% off if they cancel my order for the TS4s.

I’ve just always been given shipping info within 24 hours of purchases from Nike so to me this is new.

Thanks for your response. It makes me a little less worried but I’m really not going to be that upset if it gets canceled. I was going to buy an Apple Watch from Nike since they have the 20% off if they cancel my order for the TS4s.

I’ve just always been given shipping info within 24 hours of purchases from Nike so to me this is new.
Dont worry I got my shipping info this morning you should be good

I don't think it is the same people really. I think there were plenty of people who were happy with how things were last year.

GRs have been easier to get the past few years. Collabs always have been and always will be limited. And as far as collabs go, this was one of the more plentiful in history.

Keep in mind it seems nike may have horded close to the entire stock. (fta=L city)

So i'm guessing thousands on top of thousands of boxes being processed ÷ number of employees who are processing them means it's only natural we get shipping in waves & not at all once. Pretty sure your box is on one of those waves heading towards you man. You just can't see it yet from the sand.

Lets be clear, if y’all hit on the UNC’s you have no right to complain about taking an L on SNKRS today.

On another note, mine shipped :smokin

+1. Call me a bitter old man l since I took a fat L on the OW UNC 1s lol..so it irks my soul when someone hits on the off white unc 1s, but then complains that they took an L on these. It's one of those " CMONNNNNN mannn".

Lets be clear, if y’all hit on the UNC’s you have no right to complain about taking an L on SNKRS today.

On another note, mine shipped :smokin

Nah

Both releases gave normal people who rarely or never hit a chance.

I hit on both, before then... JACK ****. No reserves ever even for GR shoes. Always a L on the draw and an L on snkrs drops.

OW were fair as **** so bots weren’t up and running and people weren’t glued waiting for a drop.

Only reason I even hit on these IVs was because of the app and even desktop issues. Normal drop? 99.9% sure I was getting an L

Hoping i can hit on nicekicks draw for my size since I didn’t get my size and everyone just wants to sell and not trade...

Back
Top Bottom