Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

No problem. He may be peddling fakes. They definitely were giving receipts. He may have lost his, but they were giving receipts. I wonder if Social Status had any left over from the drop today. I thought about making the drive, but laziness took over.

Lol I got no receipt at social status today and used a card. Homie didn’t either

05910C70-C856-43C0-BDFB-DF39385446CD.jpeg
Local shop was charging me $125 to sz swap for another 9.5

For the people that bought these out in Houston did y’all get a receipt at the event???

What Shop? I didnt even know we had consignment stores here.... :lol:
But Nice sir! I lost the local raffle, but looks like you did well! :nthat:

PO

Lol I got no receipt at social status today and used a card. Homie didn’t either

Maybe it depends on who checked you out. My boy picked up at Social Status today and they gave him one. Maybe my distrust of SS is so deep I made sure I got one, lol. If you are trying to resell them, you probably should make sure you get a receipt as well.

My youngest bro picked up at Undefeated Silverlake (2.5 hr wait). Before I could snap a pic, he put them on and went out.

My other brother hit on SNKRS, his pair shipped out about 15 Minutes ago.

Still sad my credit card blocked my W.

when i clicked the price, my size was sold out. it was 4am and i was fuzzy so i hit size 5 and then changed my mind and hit size 10 and thought for about 15 seconds then decided to buy. got to the password screen then got pending and went to sleep. woke up and found out i got it. thinking how i’m gonna size swap. if i got a pair, either i’m super lucky or there were a million pairs because i’m legit slower than a snail :lol:

Back
Top Bottom