Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Man, mine still haven’t shipped. I feel like I’m the only one whose shoes haven’t shipped and it’s making me nervous

Got my shipped notification and then the “you got em” notification the same time. Oh well. Lol

Mine haven’t shipped yet either. I’m not pressed tho. Got the confirmation email this morning a few hours after my CC was charged.

still waiting for my 10.5 to ship from nike... usually im like whatever i can wait... but i just want them asap so i can size swap at my local consignment store

I think I have a sneaker problem. I feel like I’m waiting for my dealer to show up with the stuff. I guess this situation would be more like waiting for the call saying everything is good and the stuff is on it’s way. It’s just as expensive as drugs

my store got them right now but who knows if they will still have them once i go there.... hopefully nobody cops them

I think I have a sneaker problem. I feel like I’m waiting for my dealer to show up with the stuff. I guess this situation would be more like waiting for the call saying everything is good and the stuff is on it’s way. It’s just as expensive as drugs

U clapped

298C6FE6-CB17-4152-A5FF-C976858C03A8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom