Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

As chaotic as this release was I hope the next one goes similar in terms of numbers. Seems like lot of people ate.

Snkrs app is terrible though.

same here.....worried x10 now....
Yeah mine still hasn’t shipped either. I’m going to contact Nike tomorrow if they still haven’t shipped. My wife is the one who ordered them but she used my credit card and my moms address. My account has my debit card and our address. I’m not sure how Nike screens for multiple accounts but I don’t think there should be a problem especially since I didn’t get through and we only have the one order

7-10 People Lined Up Already Here Locally, Been There Since 9:30 This Morn And The Store Doesn't Open Until 11.

Same **** Every Hot Release :smh:

Scouting Out The Store Like
CarefreeMiserableLark-size_restricted.gif

skip to 3:11, is this the spot you were referring to?

:rofl:I have never seen so many people *****ing about not getting a shipping confirmation on a Sunday in my life. It takes them time. They are processing the orders and putting them on the truck.

If you don't hear anything in a few days I would be worried.
thank you... people don't understand they have to process thousands of orders and it's not even been a business day. If it's Tuesday night and no update then you have reason to worry

:rofl:I have never seen so many people *****ing about not getting a shipping confirmation on a Sunday in my life. It takes them time. They are processing the orders and putting them on the truck.

If you don't hear anything in a few days I would be worried.
I think a lot of people including myself were worried because Nike.com and SNKRS were a sh!tshow yesterday. Dudes got through immediately at like 11 while others were pending since 10.
Anyway, Nike Shipped. Now I wait for Travis to ship.

I just restored mine a few months ago. Paint was fully chipped but was fortunate the suede just needed a good cleaning.
20180610_132945.jpg

Dude

I know if they made a retro theybwould look nothing like the OG due to mold and material but god damn

Kinda feel like finding a DS pair and rocking em but I’m cheap :lol:

Dude

I know if they made a retro theybwould look nothing like the OG due to mold and material but god damn

Kinda feel like finding a DS pair and rocking em but I’m cheap :lol:

I got really lucky with my suede being in pretty good shape for the most part. There's minor cracking on the wings and heel tab but its unnoticeable unless you get right up on it. The paint was all chipped but was fairly easy to strip and paint. I was pumped that they turned out so well. Prior to the restore I thought they were done forever. They were so filthy I never imagined reshoevn8r could do that.

Back
Top Bottom