Official Trailblazers @ Lakers 02-26-08 7:30pm PST

well said sohi, get off of luke. i know hes been playing bad as of late, but let the man breathe. Obviously our staff has faith in him because they continue toplay him major minutes...

Farmar was absolutely
pimp.gif
tonight. he really picked us up in the first half after that slow start

lol every month theres someone to hate on the laker team..
i mean i know how much luke has been struggling but really though
even though he doesent score much, like the seattle game , he had 7 assists ..i mean
the lakers does not need him to score .. as long as hes making smart decisions out there .. im fine with him..
get off hes back

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

a season long shooting slump means you are garbage
Sasha's had 3 season long shooting slumps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mr. 11:30 FTW

Like I said, Luke is not a guy we need to score double digits every game, he's a role player

lol every month theres someone to hate on the laker team..
i mean i know how much luke has been struggling but really though
even though he doesent score much, like the seattle game , he had 7 assists ..i mean
the lakers does not need him to score .. as long as hes making smart decisions out there .. im fine with him..
get off hes back
co-sign

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

:smh:at some of you cats
ZOMG PUKE WALTON IZ TRASH. TRADE HIM MITCH.

Calm down, seriously.
If any of you guys had been the GM instead of Mitch, Bynum would be gone, The Machine would be gone, LO would be gone, etc.
The Lakers know what they have with Luke.
He is a good bench player that can provide 20 minutes of solid defense and great passing.
He played [Jim Rome/Phe-No-Menaly/Jim Rome] last year.
He is in the midst of a shooting slump.
Ya'll act like he's the worst player on the team.
If he needs to be traded, the Lakers will do it during the off-season.

Have some faith

luke has never been a great passer in his career

he provides no defense...he is one of our worst defenders

roll.gif
@ being a great passer and having solid defense

chris paul is a great passer
steve nash is a great passer

luke?
nerd.gif

You drunk? He's one of, if not the, best passers on the team. I know it's the cool thing to hate on him...but he's in a shooting slump.Don't get it twisted with passing. You might need to watch him play or something.

Sasha's had 3 season long shooting slumps.

yeah but nobody overrated him

luke is supposed to be this god at passing and supposedly has eisntein level IQ that makes up for his lack of fitness
You drunk? He's one of, if not the, best passers on the team. I know it's the cool thing to hate on him...but he's in a shooting slump. Don't get it twisted with passing. You might need to watch him play or something.

I watch every laker game and he was good last year but never had "great" passing ability

and this year he has been horrible

He tries to make risky passes most of the time and they result in turnovers. He may be a good passer but not a great passer and his horrible decisionsnegate his good passing most of the time. Also, 3 good passes a game does not make up for his garbage defense and his missed shot. Every time he shoots it isbasically a turnover for the team.

^
Who on God's green earth overrated Luke?

Unfortunately, this is just not his season. Possibly because of the injuries earl;y in the season.

Luke is nothing but just solid. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. He does his part and plays his small role. I have to agree, he does have betterbasketball IQ than some people on the squad. *cough* Sasha *cough*

Just because Sasha is having a better shooting season than Luke does that make him better than Luke? No. You damn well know when Sasha tries to control therock, dude is OC. Word to Stu.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKERS BABY!!!

Had me worried for a minute; but hey, there are 60 minutes in an hour... ... ... 60 > 1 ... LAKERS BABY!

^
Who on God's green earth overrated Luke?

Unfortunately, this is just not his season. Possibly because of the injuries earl;y in the season.

Luke is nothing but just solid. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. He does his part and plays his small role. I have to agree, he does have better basketball IQ than some people on the squad. *cough* Sasha *cough*

Just because Sasha is having a better shooting season than Luke does that make him better than Luke? No. You damn well know when Sasha tries to control the rock, dude is OC. Word to Stu.

I cringe whenever sasha has the ball other than shooting

overrated? just look at Luke's contract

he was solid last year, this year he is a liability

what injury does he have anyways? does his injury affect those wide open jumpers he takes? Teams give him all the time in the world and he still missesthem. He should at least get in better shape
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

40 wins before 20 loses in.
pimp.gif
. We're fire

pimp.gif

I love how Laker nation has taken to this saying!
pimp.gif

I have a new one- 50 before 20!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think peeps are coming down on Luke way too hard.

Dude was in a groove as a starter earlier in the season. Got moved back to the bench and his production declined.

Yeah, he's got a ridiculous contract, but oh well. Blame that on Kupchak and Buss. They think he's worth getting paid that amount to do whatever it ishe's doing.

I swear before Pau, Laker fans were laying it in on Lamar. I ain't going to lie, I was one of them too. But this hate for Luke is ridiculous.

KB8SD .. ahah at the OC Stu reference
laugh.gif

You know what's up.
laugh.gif

I just think peeps are coming down on look way too hard.

Dude was in a groove as a starter earlier in the season. Got moved back to the bench and his production declined.

Yeah, he's got a ridiculous contract, but oh well. Blame that on Kupchak and Buss. They think he's worth getting paid that amount to do whatever it is he's doing.

I swear before Pau, Laker fans were laying it in on Lamar. I ain't going to lie, I was one of them too. But this hate for Luke is ridiculous.

we are stuck with luke so I hope he improves but I will keep hating until I at least notice some effort a la turiaf

hold on now kb8, give sasha some credit. dude is shooting lights out. hes definitely been way more valuable to the team than luke over the past month or so.The machine ftw!

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

hold on now kb8, give sasha some credit. dude is shooting lights out. hes definitely been way more valuable to the team than luke over the past month or so. The machine ftw!

Yeah, exactly. He's shooting lights out. I'm not going to take that away from him. He's knocking them down. But other than that, and his peskydefense, what are his other skills?

But I'm talking about IQ wise, dude cannot control the ball and does not know what to do with it except to shoot.

Yeah, point wise, scoring wise, Sasha has contributed more to this team this season. Yes, this season. More than Luke. But where was your dude 3 seasonsbefore?

I mean, it's only a contract year for Sasha isn't it?
wink.gif

Luke is a solid role player at the beginning of pre-season and frst 20 games of the season. As the seasons wears on his physical and mental game goes down thedrain.

Damn slow, poor rebounder, poor dribbler, really below average jumpshot and most importantly he's nailed to the floor. Only thing hes good for is that hesa vet, but can you trust in him in clutch situations to space the floor or a hit a shot? No. Phil has more faith in sasha right now and it shows in luke'sgame. Either he picks up his game or its goodbye in the off-season.

Were we wrong aboutCookie, Kwa- may Brown, and Smush?....definitely not, and its time for Luke. Hes been in the league long enough, and with this team longenough to show any improvements or refinements in his game. Mihm and Luke most be parted or packaged for picks.

if suns can pick up Brent Barry, it is a wrap for your team. roy back in the lineup=loss for you. once again not being a troll.

i didnt watch the game, but for all the people that say luke bring excellent defense, who was he guarding tonight?

and i agree with almost everything this guy has said
Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Luke is a solid role player at the beginning of pre-season and frst 20 games of the season. As the seasons wears on his physical and mental game goes down the drain.

Damn slow, poor rebounder, poor dribbler, really below average jumpshot and most importantly he's nailed to the floor. Only thing hes good for is that hes a vet, but can you trust in him in clutch situations to space the floor or a hit a shot? No. Phil has more faith in sasha right now and it shows in luke's game. Either he picks up his game or its goodbye in the off-season.

Were we wrong aboutCookie, Kwa- may Brown, and Smush?....definitely not, and its time for Luke. Hes been in the league long enough, and with this team long enough to show any improvements or refinements in his game. Mihm and Luke most be parted or packaged for picks.

My girl see Luke quite often @ her job & I'm trying her to put something in his food next time he comes in. Luke with food poisoning would be
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom