OFFICIAL .tOSU vs Meechigan...Roses for those Buckeyes.!!!!!

I just hope the bastard sons of Woody Hayes (formerly known as the Dead Schembechlers) play a concert outside of the piss house before the game Saturdaymorning and make a joke out of ann arbor

Go Bucks - 24
scUM- 7

I just hope the bastard sons of Woody Hayes (formerly known as the Dead Schembechlers) play a concert outside of the piss house before the game Saturday morning and make a joke out of ann arbor

spoken like a true buckeye
laugh.gif

'Maybe Jenkins will keep throwing punches and try to keep MM in check.'

He dont need to
laugh.gif

Ppl actin like Ohio St is thug U. They were stopim on block o. What you want him to do? You didnt even mention Robiskie
eek.gif

Michigan has a lot on their minds and their hearts tomorrow. I think they come out motivated. The problem is they have a hurt Henne and Hart. I don't thinkthey have a good shot with those 2 being hurt. Hopefully they can be healthy enough to pull this one out. I really want to see those guys go out with atleast 1win against the Browneyes.

Man I wonder if this game means as much to me as it does to people outside the Midwest, especially being located in southeast Michigan, I'm in the fire,Columbus is 3hrs away, Ann Arbor an hour. This game means so much to us up here,it's like every time they play the world stops for a day to see thewolverines and the buckeyes duke it out. there's nothing better than being a buckeye fan in Michigan (especially the past few years). I think this isdifferent from most because it's the perfect mixture of PURE hatred, but straight up respect, that and the fact that this is an annual game (unlike the 18times the sox n yanks play) the anticipation just builds up. I think if both teams came into the game 0-11, it'd feel like a trip to the rose bowl wasstill on the line. Can you imagine if there was a rematch last year?

But seriously my question to you people who aren't Michigan/ohio residents or natives, what does this game mean to you?

^^^^ I live in Okla , but from Columbus, and most ppl who are real fans out here know how big this game is... most of them WONT admit its bigger than OU/Texas, but they know whats up... haha... even had a guy today talk about it... man its really like being a kid on christmas eve...haha...

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Still isn't "The Game".

And at some point tMichigan is going to have to win a game against the Buckeyes....maybe?
laugh.gif

GO BLUE!!!!!

JR5

only a few more hours til kickoff.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BUCKEYES..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I can't wait for kick off. I wish it had the 3:30 kickoff time though. Loved the game under the nights last night. Got my Beanie Wells Authentic in themail yesterday. Let's Go Buckeye!!!!!!

O-H

Well, the Bastard Sons of Woody Hayes played three songs outside the piss house at 3:30 A.M. this morning according to their myspace. Details to come.

Lets go Blue. Hopefully the refs let them play and they leave it up to the players to determine the outcome. I will see ya'll at halftime.

Anyone else going to gameday? I think I'm going to go for like an hour.
I was going to join my friends tailgating at pioneer for a lil bit but when i woke up and checked the temp, i said forget it. Me and one of mygirls are heading to Buffalo Wild Wings at halftime to watch.

GO BLUE!!

ahaha manningham is a bum.... i dont like that guy

he walks around mean-muggin like he's hard, yet dude has dropped mad passes in this game

laugh.gif
Lloyd Carr interrupting EVERY question, basically repeating thequestion in sentence form...

Lloyd is a bitter man. I cannot wait to see this coaching staff go. Horrible play calling. MM needs to catch a ball. Maybe think about going to sticky handsAdrian. I wish someone could block Roid Head Gholston. The offense needs to do something when we get the ball to start the half. If it is a 3 and out I willguarantee that the Browneyes go down and score thus putting the game away.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Lloyd is a bitter man. I cannot wait to see this coaching staff go. Horrible play calling. MM needs to catch a ball. Maybe think about going to sticky hands Adrian. I wish someone could block Roid Head Gholston. The offense needs to do something when we get the ball to start the half. If it is a 3 and out I will guarantee that the Browneyes go down and score thus putting the game away.

2 of the first 3 are true. I am pissed the 3rd will come in time. See ya Lloyd. Take those garbage coordinators with you. And those loser seniors. Neverwon a Browneye game or a Bowl Game.

Back
Top Bottom