Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

How do you like ReShip? I'm thinking of going with them. Do you get hit with duties & taxes?

I think I got hit with duties once, and I've shipped 30 things from them now (they let you choose USPS - the one time I got hit with duties is when I had to pick UPS because my shipment was too big for USPS standards), because you get to state what the value of your shipment is.

They charge $5 processing fee per package, so if you ship one pair of kicks at a time depending on the weight you're still looking at ~$30 to ship the package from their address (I chose to have my "address" in Portland Oregon as Oregon has no state tax). So if you can get free shipping to their processing facility, it's still worth it IMO.

Footlocker outlet:

Air max 2013 all red -$100
Air max 2013 all blue - $100 + 25% off (limited sizes)
Various KD 5, 5 elite and 6 for $99-$109
Various Lebron 10 low for $99

Nike Vmills:
Black lunar flyknits and Volt lunar flyknits $79,(black - no 9-10.5)
Dark blue free flyknits $79 or $89 far
Lebron Solder TB (last year model) in gray/royal and gray/red - $109

TSW - doing a raffle for the Jordan 6 this weekend. Don't lineup you will be disappointed. Call or visit to enter into the raffle

Footlocker outlet:

Air max 2013 all red -$100
Air max 2013 all blue - $100 + 25% off (limited sizes)
Various KD 5, 5 elite and 6 for $99-$109
Various Lebron 10 low for $99

Nike Vmills:
Black lunar flyknits and Volt lunar flyknits $79,(black - no 9-10.5)
Dark blue free flyknits $79 or $89 far
Lebron Solder TB (last year model) in gray/royal and gray/red - $109

TSW - doing a raffle for the Jordan 6 this weekend. Don't lineup you will be disappointed. Call or visit to enter into the raffle

Which footlocker outlet?

Did anyone went to THIS IS NOT A TOY EXHIBITION ? CAN WE BUY at the door , same price as online? thanks ! 
Yeah you can buy at the door. i suggest not buying at all. when you get to design exchange you'll notice that the cashiers don't give a ****, you would actually have to approach them to pay. Just walk to the magic pony store. look around. go up to elevator.
i mean if you want, you can pay

NEED JORDAN BRED 1 sz 8.5-9 DS condition
MSG if you have! Money ready. NEED JORDAN BRED 1 sz 8.5-9 DS condition
MSG if you have! Money ready.

For anyone interested, Adidas.ca and Reebok.ca are having a GREAT online sale right now. 40% off virtually everything. I saw that a few Canadian shops were picking up the new Crazy 8 colorway(Kobe's 97 All Star), and the Adidas site finally has it up now as well. Managed to pick it up for $88-all in, free shipping. They also have the Crazy 1, and some standard D Rose's/Crazyquicks.

Coupon Code: GOODLIFE40

Last edited:
Any info on the ASG LeBrons in the city ? FTL posted pics of the Kobe's and KDs but no LeBrons ....

For anyone interested, Adidas.ca and Reebok.ca are having a GREAT online sale right now. 40% off virtually everything. I saw that a few Canadian shops were picking up the new Crazy 8 colorway(Kobe's 97 All Star), and the Adidas site finally has it up now as well. Managed to pick it up for $88-all in, free shipping. They also have the Crazy 1, and some standard D Rose's/Crazyquicks.

Coupon Code: GOODLIFE40
thanks for looking out man! got the last pair of  size 8.5 in the Crazy 8 colorways

What's the retail? I shouldn't have copped online.
mean.gif
@ custom charges. Was looking for 1.0's but got shipped the 2.0's instead. I guess this will do.
$89.99

Last edited:
^ I'm coming to you soon for some work. Was speaking with Jay, I have a few pairs to get done for spring. :lol:

Definitely had to size up for the pants. Tried the M (which I normally wear) and went with the L #DatAss

Yeah, all mine are Mediums. But I may have to do Large, wasn't until last week walking around the mall that I felt they're a tad slim in the lower legs.

Last edited:
^ I'm coming to you soon for some work. Was speaking with Jay, I have a few pairs to get done for spring. :lol:
Yeah, all mine are Mediums. But I may have to do Large, wasn't until last week walking around the mall that I felt they're a tad slim in the lower legs.

If you end up sellin the medium let me know!

Can anyone link me with a good spot to grab a nice pair of roshe runs? I live in Scarborough and have checked SVP and a fee other spots. Mostly looking for the siren red, team red, iguana or squadron blue

Last edited:
Can anyone link me with a good spot to grab a nice pair of roshe runs? I live in Scarborough and have checked SVP and a fee other spots. Mostly looking for the siren red, team red, iguana or squadron blue
Check any of the Todays Sportswear locations. Most of them had a few colorways at $69.99.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom