Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I don't believe so, i've ordered many times with my RBC issued visa, no problems...

You could also use Paypal for Nike too I think... which should get you over any canadian/us credit restrictions.

But can anyone else confirm this?

I use my RBC Visa all the time, no issues.

i've been ordering from Nikestore.com for years now without issue...its the only way i could load up on the Zoom Revis trainers :smokin

Any news on the air jordan 6 infrareds, do you think there going to buy a tuff buy? I know their are some pretty mixed thoughts on the shoe and i was wondering if i'm going to have to go out early for these.

Any news on the air jordan 6 infrareds, do you think there going to buy a tuff buy? I know their are some pretty mixed thoughts on the shoe and i was wondering if i'm going to have to go out early for these.
White infrared should be easy to cop. White ones over Red ones after seeing those real images ._. 

To end the speculation:
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1009/p/3897
 To pay with a Canadian credit card, proceed to checkout, enter your U.S. shipping address, toggle the billing country from "USA" to "CANADA" and enter the Canadian billing information.
A U.S. shipping address is required to process an order. Please review the international ordering and shipping FAQ for more information.

Capsule doing a raffle , must be wearing SBs
Pretty funny that we were just talking about that.

Called the store, they are unsure of the sizes available yet and I was told you have to wear the SBs *into* the store (asked if I can just bring one of my unDS SBs into the store and put them on inside).  Makes sense - that way someone can't just bring some in DS SBs and sell them back out or return them somewhere else.

All my SBs are suede and don't want to **** them up in the snow - guess I'll throw on my SBs just outside the door. 
roll.gif

Pretty funny that we were just talking about that.

Called the store, they are unsure of the sizes available yet and I was told you have to wear the SBs *into* the store (asked if I can just bring one of my unDS SBs into the store and put them on inside).  Makes sense - that way someone can't just bring some in DS SBs and sell them back out or return them somewhere else.

All my SBs are suede and don't want to **** them up in the snow - guess I'll throw on my SBs just outside the door. :rofl:

just put some plastic bags on your SB

They didnt have any tech sweat pants at ateaze at stc. I was there earlier today, I'm still on the hunt as well for them in a medium.

They didnt have any tech sweat pants at ateaze at stc. I was there earlier today, I'm still on the hunt as well for them in a medium.

They must've sold out then. I saw a couple of pairs on the back table by the cash register when I went in on Friday looking for a tech hoody.

Did anybody see NikeIDs tweet? They said something bigs gonna drop tomorrow.. Anybody have an idea of what it could be?
It could be some crazy **** or just super lame.. It could possibly be yeesys, theyre really cooking this **** up. Or it could be pattern options for all star kds and lebrons..

Did anybody see NikeIDs tweet? They said something bigs gonna drop tomorrow.. Anybody have an idea of what it could be?
It could be some crazy **** or just super lame.. It could possibly be yeesys, theyre really cooking this **** up. Or it could be pattern options for all star kds and lebrons..
There's a dumb rumour that it's the Air Yeezy 2, but I'd put money on it being the Kobe 9. Never know though.

Back
Top Bottom