Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

There's a dumb rumour that it's the Air Yeezy 2, but I'd put money on it being the Kobe 9. Never know though.

They confirmed its not the yeezys on their twitter...my guess is the all star nikeid options some pictures leaked on ig few days ago

Any idea if there will be a price bump on the ASG Lebron XI's?
$10 to 260.

kd6s bumped to 185. (what is the canadian retail on regular kd6s anyways? not really into that silo)

kobes, same price as masterpieces that released this weekend, somewhat easier to obtain

They had black tech crew necks at employee store for $63

They also had an XXL an M Tech in black and a grey 1.0 in S windrunners at champs stc

I saw a Grey 1.0 tech windrunner at sportschek yorkdale in L last week

On the look out for 2.0 heather grey tech pants though

Last edited:

$10 to 260.

kd6s bumped to 185. (what is the canadian retail on regular kd6s anyways? not really into that silo)

kobes, same price as masterpieces that released this weekend, somewhat easier to obtain 
Thanks. KD's are regularly 165. Any idea if there will be some kind of raffle or something?  

^ i hope not. because these things aren't as limited. the usual big footlockers are supposed to get them (hoh, tec, yorkdale, stc) so there should be plenty to go around. whereas hoh was the only footlocker to get the masterpieces.

someone told me champs yorkdale got the masterpieces? can anyone confirm (or deny)?

does anybody know if we are getting the restock for the all star weekend. or is that just state side?

^ i hope not. because these things aren't as limited. the usual big footlockers are supposed to get them (hoh, tec, yorkdale, stc) so there should be plenty to go around. whereas hoh was the only footlocker to get the masterpieces.

someone told me champs yorkdale got the masterpieces? can anyone confirm (or deny)?

Called them on Fri and they said no MPs but they were getting the ASGs

How does one get an extra 25% off at Nike outlet for fkyknits???
I was wondering this as well. I bought them last week Thursday for 79.99. I don't think the 25% applies and the girl at the register was just mistaken and giving out false information because I called back and was told that the 25% isn't valid on the flyknits.

I was wondering this as well. I bought them last week Thursday for 79.99. I don't think the 25% applies and the girl at the register was just mistaken and giving out false information because I called back and was told that the 25% isn't valid on the flyknits.
halton hills on sat was giving 25% off flyknits. they had the 79.99$ sign on the display plus the 25% tag. 

the cashier rang it up at 79.99$ and i mentioned "it said additional 25% off" and the manager standing nearby said "yes, they are included" so the cashier then rang it up for $59.99. they had decent sizes left in volt, and only certain small sizes and bigger sizes in black. i got the second last size 9 in black but saw lots of them in volt.

could be certain outlets. 

Last edited:
Yup, Canadian credit card & ship to american address (I use reship.com) works, pretty sure PayPal doesn't work though as NDC only allows U.S. PayPal accounts.
How do you like ReShip? I'm thinking of going with them. Do you get hit with duties & taxes?

The employees there got no clue, I called in Kitchener and they said the 25% doesn't apply to the flyknits....went to Buroak last week and bought a pair for 79.99.....Can someone confirm that it's an additional 25% at these stores.

Dropped by HOH yesterday and was surprised to see the Nike Tech Fit Sweat Pants 2.0 in grey. Copped the last medium. They still had a few Smalls left though.

A few questions (again I'm new here):

Are the elite 9 lows going to be released in Canada? if so, when?

Any info on the Jordan Future March 1 release date in Canada?

Is there a way to get nike.com to deliver to Canada?

....Canada

A few questions (again I'm new here):

Are the elite 9 lows going to be released in Canada? if so, when?

Any info on the Jordan Future March 1 release date in Canada?

Is there a way to get nike.com to deliver to Canada?

....Canada
no idea

no idea

no

just put some plastic bags on your SB

Gonna be slippin n slidin everywhere with the snow still on sidewalks.

Ice-slip-drink.jpg

Yup, Canadian credit card & ship to american address (I use reship.com) works, pretty sure PayPal doesn't work though as NDC only allows U.S. PayPal accounts.

I've tried to do a Canadian billing address but even when I have selected Canada and Ontario as my location when I try to insert my postal code it turns orange and says invalid.. :nerd:

I've tried to do a Canadian billing address but even when I have selected Canada and Ontario as my location when I try to insert my postal code it turns orange and says invalid..
nerd.gif
I haven't been able to cop anything off NDC yet, but I had no issue entering a Canadian address for my billing address.

For those that use CBI -- Nike didn't allow me to enter "1711 Cudaback Ave PMB xxxxxx" (said they don't ship to PO Box, but CBI isn't a PO Box) so I entered it as "1711 Cudaback Ave - xxxxxx".  Assume this doesn't cause problems?

Dropped by HOH yesterday and was surprised to see the Nike Tech Fit Sweat Pants 2.0 in grey. Copped the last medium. They still had a few Smalls left though.

What's the retail? I shouldn't have copped online. :smh: @ custom charges. Was looking for 1.0's but got shipped the 2.0's instead. I guess this will do.

I haven't been able to cop anything off NDC yet, but I had no issue entering a Canadian address for my billing address.

For those that use CBI -- Nike didn't allow me to enter "1711 Cudaback Ave PMB xxxxxx" (said they don't ship to PO Box, but CBI isn't a PO Box) so I entered it as "1711 Cudaback Ave - xxxxxx".  Assume this doesn't cause problems?

Last time I ordered off NDC and got it shipped to a friend in the US, I had to actually call them by phone. It was a fairly easy process, use google talk if you don't want to pay the long distance lol.

Did anyone went to THIS IS NOT A TOY EXHIBITION ? CAN WE BUY at the door , same price as online? thanks ! 

Last time I ordered off NDC and got it shipped to a friend in the US, I had to actually call them by phone. It was a fairly easy process, use google talk if you don't want to pay the long distance lol.

yeah i'm going to call them cause it won't accept my postal code smh lol thanks for the help guys

Back
Top Bottom