Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

LMAO!

And let's think about this logically. If people were eating them up at retail, it's unlikely they would be hitting outlets. 
Yup and they are gonna restock again and again this year just like the 72-10s

Jordan store restock up next

won't be surprised if we see more hitting the outlets

uh Kobe AD DeRozan PE,
Any ideas? (sorry if i missed it, dont see on foot locker Canada or Nike.ca?)

edit: KicksDealCAN says at Select Footlockers and Nike Metrotown/Guildford (Vancouver)

FootlockerCA twitter says it will be online as well.

Last edited:
It'd be very raptors like to beat the cavs in the second round and then lose in the ECF
This is exactly what is going to happen!

Regardless, I'm hoping for the Bucks to pull off a W tonight while the Raptors start the 905 squad against Cleveland tonight :smile:

On a more sneaker related topic....I have a pair of SNS x SS Ultra Boosts in Size 9 that I'm looking to trade for a pair of Bred 1s (size 9 or 9.5).... PM me if you're interested.

This is exactly what is going to happen!

Regardless, I'm hoping for the Bucks to pull off a W tonight while the Raptors start the 905 squad against Cleveland tonight :smile:

On a more sneaker related topic....I have a pair of SNS x SS Ultra Boosts in Size 9 that I'm looking to trade for a pair of Bred 1s (size 9 or 9.5).... PM me if you're interested.
They don't play until tomorrow. Both the Bucks vs Celtics and Raps vs Cavs is tomorrow.

Nike outlet burloak
30% off clearance apparel and footwear

couple of pairs of tech fleece maroon joggers size S (the ones with a zipper on the front) for $100 - 30%
tech knit bombers grey, black and maroon random sizes for 150 - 30%
proximo and magista I indoor soccer shoes around $70-100 - 30% on hash
lunarepic low multicolor $130 no discount i think
dark blue, black FSR nike sportswear tech fleece - deal of the day $110 - 50% off (http://store.nike.com/ca/en_gb/pd/sportswear-tech-fleece-jacket/pid-11085235/pgid-11466453)
many colorways of lebron 13 for $130
many colorways of KD8 for $100
KD8 elite $130
Olive nike air trainer for 100 something -30% all over backwall (this thing http://www.divisionwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/NikeAirTrainer1DarkLodenGum-1200x800.jpg)
1 XL size of Air jodan silver metallic bomber jacket for ~$250-$350 - 30% (this thing was like $580 retail)

Edit added:

White tech fleece shorts (go below the knee) for ~80-30%
red tech fleece pants $90 no discount i think

Last edited:
Anyone have any knowledge as to whether we're getting the black/3m air more uptempo releasing on the 14th?

Kinda weird seeing some 90s styles coming back tho. Some younger folks wear Calvin Klein logo tees. I miss my old Reebok hexalites.

Not gonna lie, I'm 30 and I've bought a few of the CK logo shirts and some of the other 90s stuff. Gap released a whole 90s thing I stocked up on. Reminds me of the good old days.

But man, I was all over those hip hop brands in 2000-2004. I had it all. And everything was XXXL, which helped cuz I was a pretty heavy dude until I dropped a bunch of weight after gr 12. All those clothes went to waste though. ive come to realize though the further you go from the GTA the more likely you are to see that stuff still in full effect. I've seen people rocking that stuff in places like Barrie, Oshawa, Bradford, etc etc. I don't think the true hip hop brands and fit of the early 2000s will even make a mainstream return, most of it was pretty awful in hindsight.

Don't underestimate good coaching. Brad Stevens is great coach. While Casey on the other hand....

Boston has some defensive stoppers. Demar is likely going to see a good dose of Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart. Celtics wont be an easy out as some of you may think. 

Cavs are playing like garbage going into the playoffs but you better believe Lebron will have these guys focused on that repeat. But I have my doubts the way Golden State has been playing WITHOUT Durant. And now that he's back...scary!
although brad stevens is an outstanding coach I wouldnt be too worried about the celtics as a raptors fan. There offense is basically Thomas, shut him down and that team is done. PJ Tucker is capable of slowing him down.

Boston might not make it out of the first round, if they can keep games close and have a bunch of deadball spots at the end of those ... maybe Brad Stevens makes a big difference for them against tough teams ... but I think the only team that can give Cleveland problems in a 7 game series is probably Washington. Hoping Derozan and Lowry dont average 15 ppg combined like previous playoff first rounds :frown:

Last edited:
DeRozan was asked in an interview what he's learn from past playoffs: "Win game 1." Seriously, this squad ALWAYS loses game 1 and has to spend the rest of the series digging themselves out of a hole. Even if they end up winning the series, it expends that much more energy and you're too gassed for the subsequent round(s).

Not gonna lie, I'm 30 and I've bought a few of the CK logo shirts and some of the other 90s stuff. Gap released a whole 90s thing I stocked up on. Reminds me of the good old days.

But man, I was all over those hip hop brands in 2000-2004. I had it all. And everything was XXXL, which helped cuz I was a pretty heavy dude until I dropped a bunch of weight after gr 12. All those clothes went to waste though. ive come to realize though the further you go from the GTA the more likely you are to see that stuff still in full effect. I've seen people rocking that stuff in places like Barrie, Oshawa, Bradford, etc etc. I don't think the true hip hop brands and fit of the early 2000s will even make a mainstream return, most of it was pretty awful in hindsight.

Most people still rocking those brands are buckets :lol:. Oshawa for one is a cesspool, wackest place by far

That is why nike won't give demar a signature shoe, he can't sell
You can't really blame Demar for that. He plays in a market that doesn't get any shine or broadcasting within the United States. So it almost becomes solely responsible for the Canadian market alone (with a few sections of the US market) to support his entire shoe sales. The things he's been doing this season are incredible and "real fans" of the game of basketball will acknowledge it no matter where they come from.

First off Demar isn't even the best player on his team, I'm a huge fan but from a league perspective he's probably not even making all-NBA 3rd team. if you're not the next Vince Carter (highlight reel) or Allen Iverson (bad boy, small PG) you're not selling shoes ... Demar isn't that guy regardless of market.

Kahwi Leonard doesn't even have a signature shoe and he's by far (along with RW) Jordan's brands best player and top 3-5 player in the league (no debating, don't even try). His jersey sells but I doubt his shoes would, JB will just outfit him with the XXXI to move those and give him the occasional PE.

Last edited:
How does CP3 and Melo still have shoes? Does anyone buy them?

PG13?
Davis?

Harden?
John Wall?
Lillards?
Rose?

None of these sigs seem popular at all.

Demar got a good thing going with team kobe

Last edited:
I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that running/lifestyle shoes have superseded basketball kicks in terms of everyday wear. So unless youre actually hooping your not really gonna cop basketball kicks.

Back
Top Bottom