Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

If you played ball back then, there's a decent chance that you rocked ball shorts under your jeans at some point.  You always wanted to be ready to run just in case there was a game going down.  This was also the baggy jeans era though and many of us were wearing jeans several sizes too big, so the shorts served another purpose in keeping your jeans from falling off.

If you played ball back then, there's a decent chance that you rocked ball shorts under your jeans at some point.  You always wanted to be ready to run just in case there was a game going down.  This was also the baggy jeans era though and many of us were wearing jeans several sizes too big, so the shorts served another purpose in keeping your jeans from falling off.

:lol: :lol:

All of this. Wont even lie... Took me a while to get used to wearing jeans without ball shorts under.

Last edited:
Forgot about Vokal, Outkast...

Outkast had awwwful designs. I remember Rockwell by Yonge & Dundas had all of that.

Solar by Yonge & Gerrard was a gem when it came to LRG though. Always had stuff no one else did.

:lol: :lol:

All of this. Wont even lie... Took me a while to get used to wearing jeans without ball shorts under.

I would wear ball shorts under jeans in the SUMMER. But never a pair of shorts on their own. Even on the hottest days. How I did that I will never know.

Last edited:
So unless Cleveland beats Raps in the final game on Wednesday and Boston loses to Bucks, then we will see Cleveland in the second round (if we make it that far). I just came in here to basically get fellow Raps fans opinions on this. I personally don't think it matters because maybe you'd want to see the Conference Finals again but you should be playing TO WIN regardless of opponent. There's also no guarantee you'd be getting through the first or second round that easily anyway. Plus, it doesn't matter I feel if you get knocked out in the second round vs the CFinals. I'm not saying we can't beat Cleveland out right as well. Anything can happen in sports.

I also feel that Cleveland should have some concern with the way they've been playing. This year has not been impressive for them and especially this last stretch. You drop a **** load of games to teams you should be beating and more importantly, to direct competition when you reach the playoffs. All of these teams picking up wins off of Cleveland blowing huge leads just gain more confidence that the mighty Cavs have fallen.  It's noted that they've been resting players but who knows if they can just "turn it on" for the playoffs and dominate Eastern teams. They might have a tough enough time with Chicago or Indiana in that first round.

Last edited:

Haha that was the uniform in college! Ball shorts ready in case there was a run in the gym real quick. Looking back now that baggy era was one ugly time in fashion especially the whole xxxxxl white tee phase with the pinwheel caps, throwback jerseys and mid cut AF1's 

So unless Cleveland beats Raps in the final game on Wednesday and Boston loses to Bucks, then we will see Cleveland in the second round (if we make it that far). I just came in here to basically get fellow Raps fans opinions on this. I personally don't think it matters because maybe you'd want to see the Conference Finals again but you should be playing TO WIN regardless of opponent. There's also no guarantee you'd be getting through the first or second round that easily anyway. Plus, it doesn't matter I feel if you get knocked out in the second round vs the CFinals. I'm not saying we can't beat Cleveland out right as well. Anything can happen in sports.

I also feel that Cleveland should have some concern with the way they've been playing. This year has not been impressive for them and especially this last stretch. You drop a **** load of games to teams you should be beating and more importantly, to direct competition when you reach the playoffs. All of these teams picking up wins off of Cleveland blowing huge leads just gain more confidence that the mighty Cavs have fallen.  It's noted that they've been resting players but who knows if they can just "turn it on" for the playoffs and dominate Eastern teams. They might have a tough enough time with Chicago or Indiana in that first round.
will be tough for sure i think for the Raps even though Demar is killing it this season.  The East has improved too much this year and tbh i think you're right that we won't be able to beat the Cavs even if they play they way they are right now.  Knowing the Cavs they'll pull it out in the playoffs since most teams play regular season ball and then turn it up in the playoffs for playoff ball.   Would be interesting to see how far the Celtics go though this year.

will be tough for sure i think for the Raps even though Demar is killing it this season.  The East has improved too much this year and tbh i think you're right that we won't be able to beat the Cavs even if they play they way they are right now.  Knowing the Cavs they'll pull it out in the playoffs since most teams play regular season ball and then turn it up in the playoffs for playoff ball.   Would be interesting to see how far the Celtics go though this year.

This entire season and still to this day, I feel that the Celtics are pretenders. Have to give credit where credit is due because they've been playing well all season but I just don't feel they are the legitimate number one seed or even number two. I feel the Raptors are a better team than the Celtics and our season series had proven that. We've beaten their full strength teams without having Derozan in early games and Lowry in late games. I agree that we probably won't get past the Cavs but I'm going to stay optimistic.

This entire season and still to this day, I feel that the Celtics are pretenders. Have to give credit where credit is due because they've been playing well all season but I just don't feel they are the legitimate number one seed or even number two. I feel the Raptors are a better team than the Celtics and our season series had proven that. We've beaten their full strength teams without having Derozan in early games and Lowry in late games. I agree that we probably won't get past the Cavs but I'm going to stay optimistic.
agreed, i was surprised how well the Celtics have been playing but i can't deny that fire Thomas has.  Man's a beast...

i'm staying optimistic too for the Raps but the Cavs worry me too much in the playoffs.

So I just ordered a pair of Ultra Boost in Mystery Grey from ProBikeKit.Com. I've ordered OG Ultra Boosts from them way back in 2015 and was hit by duties. I am expecting to get hit by duties or self declare the package. They were 40$ under US retail with free shipping. If I self declare, I was hoping that at worst, I would have to pay retail. Re sellers are asking over retail for these but I don't want to pay re seller prices for anything...

Can anyone help me understand the basics of self declaring and the steps I should take?

https://www.probikekit.com/sports-f...g-shoes-grey/11403962.html?variation=11403967

So I just ordered a pair of Ultra Boost in Mystery Grey from ProBikeKit.Com. I've ordered OG Ultra Boosts from them way back in 2015 and was hit by duties. I am expecting to get hit by duties or self declare the package. They were 40$ under US retail with free shipping. If I self declare, I was hoping that at worst, I would have to pay retail. Re sellers are asking over retail for these but I don't want to pay re seller prices for anything...

Can anyone help me understand the basics of self declaring and the steps I should take?

https://www.probikekit.com/sports-f...g-shoes-grey/11403962.html?variation=11403967
Which courier/shipping service do they use?

Which courier/shipping service do they use?
Not sure but it could have been either Birtish Royal Mail (their national postal service) or possibly DHL. When I ordered the OG Ultra Boost, this was back in 2015 when they first released so I'm having a hard time remembering if it was Royal Mail or if it was DHL. I paid basically $190 Canadian for this Mystery Grey pair because shipping was free. I'm figuring if I can try to self declare, I could potentially get away with paying retail or just under.

I ordered the Burgundy 3.0s from Runners Room which are supposed to come in tomorrow but I may return them to keep the Mystery Greys. (or may just keep both)

Also was surprised since I haven't been on that site really since ordering the OGs. Check how cheap the OGs were at that point...

Last edited:
Not sure but it could have been either Birtish Royal Mail (their national postal service) or possibly DHL. When I ordered the OG Ultra Boost, this was back in 2015 when they first released so I'm having a hard time remembering if it was Royal Mail or if it was DHL. I paid basically $190 Canadian because shipping was free. I'm figuring if I can try to self declare, I could potentially get away with paying retail or just under.

I ordered the Burgundy 3.0s from Runners Room which are supposed to come in tomorrow but I may return them to keep the Mystery Greys. (or may just keep both)
If it's Royal Mail, then they hand off to Canada Post and there would be no self-clearing needed. If you go back in this thread to when the Zebra Yeezy's dropped, there was a LOT of discussion around shipping and the self-clearance process.

As GMAS said, if it's Royal Mail then there's no point in self clearing as it'll go through Canada Post when it gets here.  If it's through a private courier, then I would suggest it if the hassle is worth it for you.

Don't underestimate good coaching. Brad Stevens is great coach. While Casey on the other hand....

Boston has some defensive stoppers. Demar is likely going to see a good dose of Jae Crowder, Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart. Celtics wont be an easy out as some of you may think. 

Cavs are playing like garbage going into the playoffs but you better believe Lebron will have these guys focused on that repeat. But I have my doubts the way Golden State has been playing WITHOUT Durant. And now that he's back...scary!

House of Hua is probably cleaning that out as we speak 
only sz 4 and 5 left 
tired.gif

apparently they had them since Friday 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom