OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

oh save that ish for somebody else. The only thing he did that was dirty is have sex with ol dude girl and have him killed in prison. You could argue that getting Angelo killed in prison wasn't a bad thing since Angelo was on the verge of snitching if I remember correctly. D'Angelo thought he was the ish when he got moved to the low rises. Homie was trying to teach those young dudes the game when somebody should have been teaching him. 

The only other thing Stringer did was try to find a legit way for him and Avon to make money, but Avon wanted to be nothing more than a street cat. I think the main reason why I fool with Stringer is because he reminds me of Ghost from Power. He was like in the beginning stages of what Ghost has in that show. Once again, his only problem was that he trusted the wrong politicians.

Last edited:
oh save that ish for somebody else. The only thing he did that was dirty is have sex with ol dude girl and have him killed in prison. You could argue that getting Angelo killed in prison wasn't a bad thing since Angelo was on the verge of snitching if I remember correctly. D'Angelo thought he was the ish when he got moved to the low rises. Homie was trying to teach those young dudes the game when somebody should have been teaching him. 

The only other thing Stringer did was try to find a legit way for him and Avon to make money, but Avon wanted to be nothing more than a street cat. I think the main reason why I fool with Stringer is because he reminds me of Ghost from Power. He was like in the beginning stages of what Ghost has in that show. Once again, his only problem was that he trusted the wrong politicians.

dude was a snitch , a coward and a snake you wild'n doggie

boy thought he was smart until they ran game on his stupid *** and what he do run right back to avon and the streets to fix it

like i said never trust no dude who rocks with stringer

:lol:

You rock with Bodie?

And Avon snitched on that security guard.

Omar was a super snitch.

Yall just hate on Stringer cuz he was tryna elevate.

Last edited:
Bodie was a snitch. Lost all his credibility helping McNutty out. :smh:

Last edited:
Exactly, hell you can name a reason for why you can't trust damn near the entire cast from the street dudes to the cops to the politicians. Everybody was playing the game and out for self gain.

Hell the only stand up guys were Slim, Cutty & Michael.

Last edited:
The Wire debuted 15 years ago today, June 2, 2002.

:pimp: :pimp:

Season 2 was the 1st season i watched while it was airing was so confused :lol: as a kid after hearing so much talked about seasons 1

Love it now for sure tho

If you **** with Stringer on this show, you a BAN offline. Idc.

Couple night classes had dude thinking he had the business world on lock

Last edited:
Season 2 was
nthat.gif

Man the streets are dog eat dog.

Stringer did what he had to do to protect him, just like everyone else.

Still doesn't mean he wasn't a BAN. He could have spoken to Avon about killing D and I'n certain Avon would have understood.

He could have spoken to Avon after he got out instead of trying to distract with him women and money. He tried his so called brother like a clown.

Not to mention lying about the Mouzone shooting. Stringer thought he was smarter than all the orher gansgters around him and that led to his downfal.

Dog eat dog world, sure but you should have some sort of code to respect and fall back on.

Still doesn't mean he wasn't a BAN. He could have spoken to Avon about killing D and I'n certain Avon would have understood.

He could have spoken to Avon after he got out instead of trying to distract with him women and money. He tried his so called brother like a clown.

Not to mention lying about the Mouzone shooting. Stringer thought he was smarter than all the orher gansgters around him and that led to his downfal.

Dog eat dog world, sure but you should have some sort of code to respect and fall back on.

String was on one for sure.

But I don't see how yall draw the line between what Stringer did that was foul and what everyome else did. :lol:

Avon could of stepped to String and plotted on Brother, but he sold his *** out.

Sent D upstate with a brick in the trunk on a dummy mission.

****** up the money over pride.

If he wasnt so hard headed and listened to String from jump, them ****** probably be legit kingpins in Baltimore today.

I think you created a whole arguement in your head because you're the only person that brought up Avon :lol:

I think you created a whole arguement in your head because you're the only person that brought up Avon :lol:
:lol:

Its more of a concensus that people hate Stringer.

Its not really just Avon its the point that all the characters were grimey but only Stringer gets a bad rap.

Last edited:
Bodie nooooooooooo :frown: :frown:

:smh: damn not my ***** bodie smh

Michael is the real deal :pimp:

Stringer that dude, **** All the ********

if you havent watched the wire yet i suggest you watch oz first lol

That show scarred me as a yute.

I use to sneak out and watch this show called red shoe diaries at like midnight, they use to have scenes wit tiddys and **** (lol i was young let me live). Anyways, Oz use to come on before that and one night i guess i was early and decided to just watch the rest of Oz and the scene was like a gang rape :smh:

SMH @ myself sleeping on it until 2006 :smh:

I didn't start watching The Wire until after the show ended. :\
Same. I caught on a few years back word to my posts in here.

Similar thing with Oz. Too much greatness on HBO.

if you havent watched the wire yet i suggest you watch oz first lol
still have to watch all of the last season of Oz. Show has my attention because I work at a prison. 
tumblr_n0ljx4CYEZ1r9htz2o1_250.gif

Give me the titts boss.

Last edited:
I have the corner dvds

I need to dig em out of whatever box they're in and rewatch it

the moms story has some real weight to it

Charles Dutton in general is crazy underrated.

I need to finish The Corner.

I've only seen season 1 of Oz.

Back
Top Bottom