OFFICIAL THE WIRE THREAD.. ''The game is the game"

Corner some real life ****, parts of the city especailly where they shot it at STILL like that in 2017 :smh: ...Gary used to crack me up, the actor killed that role real authentic...reminds me of all the junkies round the way with the fiend antic n movements :lol:

Last edited:
One thing I will say about Oz is that they did a really good job of character progression especially with Kareem Said.

Just saw the cat that played Adebisi in an episode of Game of Thrones. 

Method man a HOOOOOOOOO :smh: :smh: damn son

Season 5 checking in. Honestly this season semi boring to start off.

Also mcnulty is still a bum. Dude is the typical character in most shows, he basically has an angel following him. Does NOTHING good, breaks all kinda rules, never gets any real punishment, self sulks all the time, and the writers have him get a bunch of women to make him seem cool :lol: dude is wack. I hope he gets popped in the end of this.

Marlo a cold mf

Also mcnulty is still a bum. Dude is the typical character in most shows, he basically has an angel following him. Does NOTHING good, breaks all kinda rules, never gets any real punishment, self sulks all the time, and the writers have him get a bunch of women to make him seem cool
laugh.gif
dude is wack. I hope he gets popped in the end of this.
AKA the Wire keeps it real
laugh.gif

That's how it usually goes down in the public AND private sector.

McNulty was a wild boy. One of the most entertaining tv characters i've seen. That undercover scene he had legit had me laughing.

@Mrwave you dont know how happy your making everyone [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Would a sixth season b welcome at this point? A few cult classic shows have done specials lately (x files, prison break)

I could see HBO greenlighting it cuz of the popularity the show got after it concluded

lol I'm sorry but Omar running around the hood pulling up on people with one leg is so corny. Very very very corny and lazy writing. The scene where he pulls up on Michael is such BS. You telling me they just let him limp away? :rofl: and we know Michael stays strapped so why not go after him. Wack

I know they tryna wrap stuff up but season 5 so far is very meh.

Omar vs marlo men was fire though.

Rip prop Joe :smh:

Last edited:
I mean Michael a young buck. Omar a grown man and a cold killer, Michael knows that, everyone knows that. Plus he was there that night they tried to off him and he jumped out the building. He was shook Omar would recognize him.

Omar had him shook in that scene

What's the other dudes excuse ? Who was older and also on the block. Idk it's just cheesy to have a one legged dude with crutches running up on ppl. Especially when he literally can't run.

Why has Marlo not learned that this fool is hobbled right now? This would be the perfect time to get his *** :lol: what are they gonna wait for his leg to heal :rofl: idk just seems like plot armor to me

Last edited:
I just pulled that scene up on YT cuz i couldnt remember who else was in it.

Omar pulled up on em strapped, burner out. They had theirs on the car tire and Omar beat that 1 dude to the strap. If any of em made a move hed have popped em for sure.

Bruh he turned the corner LIMPING. Moving like a turtle :rofl: no one coulda went after him ?? Or at least told somebody they all stood there like statues after he left lmao. And they didn't even explain how a dude jumps off 3 stories and just disappears or maybe I wasn't paying attention

Bruh he turned the corner LIMPING. Moving like a turtle :rofl: no one coulda went after him ?? Or at least told somebody they all stood there like statues after he left lmao. And they didn't even explain how a dude jumps off 3 stories and just disappears or maybe I wasn't paying attention

Omar is based off of a real dude and he apparently really jumped out ofna building to avoid getting shot.

Do Your Googles.

Season five seemed rushed and from what I remember they were suppose to go six before they got canceled.

The kids (4) was the best season

To see what happens to quan and randy ("what about me?!") scene had me holding back the tears.

Season 2 and 1 are tied for second in my eyes.

a lot of people hate season 2 but it brought everything together and showed us how the game worked from the top down.

Season 5 was the worst because of the serial killer plot that seemed put "together" because hbo gave them the axe without notice.

I spoke to soon. But really lol the kid had more heart than anybody else? :rofl:

This dude Omar was the one legged big bad wolf LMAO. Glad he finally got his though.

I'm wondering how they gonna do my dude Chris :smh: I know they already showed his family so something bad gotta happen to him. And he seems a little salty he didn't get to pop O so something finna happen

Also any time mcBUMty is not on the screen >>>>>

I bet you wouldn't run after Omar if all you had was a pistol vs his shotgun. That would be a losing battle for you.

I did hate the jumping out the window part though. My *** would have been stuck in the bushes screaming in pain before they came down and killed me. 
roll.gif

I hated the season when they introduced the mafia type cats when i first watched it, but I now understand why they had to go that route. It's only right that you show the head of the food chain while also showing how organized  mafia cats differ from street cats. 

I bet you wouldn't run after Omar if all you had was a pistol vs his shotgun. That would be a losing battle for you.

That's "the game" though. Literally this show has had dozens of dudes ready to die or go to jail :lol: why all of sudden when it's Omar dudes wanna live LMAO

I liked season 2 IMO. A lot

When ziggy went back in that store and lit that dude up I was like :wow: :wow: :wow:

Joint was so unexpected, I thought he was finna take the *** whooping and cry. But he had enough. Lol **** had me at work straight shocked. One of the best scenes cuz u literally didn't know it was coming

Season 5 so far is the worst. This newspaper **** is trash

Last edited:
When Omar jumped out the building he somehow limped his way to a storage closet in that building. He stayed there til the next morning and made a crutch and wrapped his leg up then left.

He got shot in the shoulder by Wee-Bey too and toughed it out until McNulty could get him help. Dude clearly had a tolerance for pain.

Back
Top Bottom