Official The North Face thread

How much did you pay if you don’t mind me asking?
missed out badly on supreme when it dropped

I paid retail for the Yellow Statue of Liberty Baltoro. Which was $555 with tax + shipping. The Red Statue of Liberty Baltoro set me back $620 shipped on StockX.

‘95 Denali in night green
CC9895CF-3F82-4FB8-8818-B140EE945F04.jpeg
7C9D832E-9DDA-4E13-B389-521E38017BB6.jpeg
7A756C5D-05DD-4F3C-B1B7-481E4CAE4413.jpeg

how often do TNF restock their mountain jackets? cuz i need the orange and yellow joints in my life

kinda wish i didnt cop my aztec blue nuptse... the purple one that came out recently is fire

Anyone know the actual model name of this? Not my pic but I found it in my closet and would love to see its value. I actually want to wear it but it's big. Wondering if there is a marketplace out there also where someone may have a smaller size. Is eBay my best bet?

1578596168791.png

Thats a regular steep tech hoodie, not specifically sure. But I have the supreme version, I wanted the regular one too. Ebay, grailed, depop, should be your sites to sell this.

This is super late. But if possible could you hit me with that info for that denali? bought a retro mtn jacket and thinking of adding a denali for it. @Air Money
oh shoot, just saw this. hope somebody pmed you but I will pm ya.

edit. :lol: I responded. My memory is washed.

Thats a regular steep tech hoodie, not specifically sure. But I have the supreme version, I wanted the regular one too. Ebay, grailed, depop, should be your sites to sell this.

Yeah it's years old, back when I was in high school. I'll check out Grailed & Depop. Appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom