.: Official THE-DREAM "Love vs. Money" album thread (In Stores March 10th!) :.

he sold 155k

how's NT gonna defend this? I remember a lot of people were calling T-Pain's last sale a brick when he did 167k in his first week and y'all tore upAkon's 110k

Album is hot but I just like to see the contradictory attitude NT presents b/c they have man love for the Dream

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by EvansST

wow NT really jock rides the Dream now

too bad most of you wont even actually legally buy the album
laugh.gif
That's true but if it means anything I bought it and he sold 147,528 units the first week.
I actually bought the album bc it was $10 at Target but if those #'s are true, WOW, NTer really going to bat...I bet 10 people (not icluding us) in this 38 page actually bought the album

but NTers are the first to be critical if someone "sells" out, funny why that happens
I copped it @ Target for $15. Definitely a solid purchase in my book.

he sold 155k

how's NT gonna defend this? I remember a lot of people were calling T-Pain's last sale a brick when he did 167k in his first week and y'all tore up Akon's 110k

Album is hot but I just like to see the contradictory attitude NT presents b/c they have man love for the Dream
what the %%+% are u talking about?

if u read this whole thread i dont think ANYONE in here was saying he would sale big time. just because he didnt do numbers doesnt take away from dudes talent.and im pretty sure his last CD started off bad but his late singles pushed his sales up in later weeks

and with all the features was doing and the hype he was getting to only do 167k is a brick

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif
That's true but if it means anything I bought it and he sold 147,528 units the first week.
I actually bought the album bc it was $10 at Target but if those #'s are true, WOW, NTer really going to bat...I bet 10 people (not icluding us) in this 38 page actually bought the album

but NTers are the first to be critical if someone "sells" out, funny why that happens
I copped it @ Target for $15. Definitely a solid purchase in my book.
LOSS.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he sold 155k

how's NT gonna defend this? I remember a lot of people were calling T-Pain's last sale a brick when he did 167k in his first week and y'all tore up Akon's 110k

what the %%+% are u talking about?

if u read this whole thread i dont think ANYONE in here was saying he would sale big time. just because he didnt do numbers doesnt take away from dudes talent. and im pretty sure his last CD started off bad but his late singles pushed his sales up in later weeks

and with all the features was doing and the hype he was getting to only do 167k is a brick

point proven

Originally Posted by ZSong

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Stripper Love
Cringing
Eyes of a girl
So real so fake
Stripper Love - this is off DJ Drama's new album, other folks on it like Too $hort
Cringing - no sources but this REALLY sounds like a demo track to me, like ?Day26?
Eyes of a girl - haven't heard this so no comment
So real so fake -
laugh.gif
have you even heard this? it's clearly a demo track for a FEMALE singer

I just remembered the song "Should've Been You"
eek.gif

NT hated this track when it leaked but I loved the rawness of the beat and message (some of the verse lyrics were stupid)
I read it might be a demo for someone else though...like ?Trey Songz?

_

I guess the Idea and theme of the song went totally over your head.

I like this album better than the first.

The song with Rihanna and "Mama" (or w/e it's called) lowered the quality of the first joint.

Sweat it Out and Mr. Yeah are my joints.
pimp.gif

first album is better and he should've blended the songs more like the first album. Gonna give it a few more spins though...

The album is amazing. Dream is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists with his two albums. I think I am going to actually go pick up this cd to supporthim.

I heard "Eyes of a girl"....its a song written for a female to sing it, I guess no one scooped it up yet....Its a nice song though

laugh.gif

i bought it too, well worth it!!

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

i bought that !#%%.

bought that and a pack of orbitz from Target

same here.

I tried picking up the cd last week at frys electronics and they didn't even have it.
smh.gif
I need to get myself a hard copy soon

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

this cd doesnt leave my cd player.
love this album, love his vision
and his direction.

PEACE
REAL TALK. Son does his thing on this joint, i say My Love with Mariah is the one skippable track, besides that its damn near perfection
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom