.: Official THE-DREAM "Love vs. Money" album thread (In Stores March 10th!) :.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Walking around school singing this s_ mad loud...
laugh.gif
"When lovvvve is ya problemmmm!!!...."

Crazy.

Every day I got a new favorite track.
Agreed.

And my part is "kiss that ____, hug that _____, love that ______ to death"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

" Thats Mariah .. I touched that body like .. "

eek.gif
I learn something new everyday.
I believe he said "Ask Mariah I touched that body like.."

And I think he is referring to the song he wrote for her "Touch My Body"..

I dont think he would be disrespectful like that knowing shes married..But who cares the album is fire...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
some of yall.......

AIN'T NOTHING to read into that Mariah line
he just referencing her song
NICK CANNON directed his newest video
and Dream is writing for her new album

the only girl he ever writes about is Nivea
the only dude he ever writes bad stuff about is Lil Wayne

So please dead all this off the wall rumor business.

As for "Walk On the Moon"
The beat is great very MJ-esque
but it's one of the weaker songs because most of the lyrics/arranging isn't catchy
EXCEPT for the "I'll pull down a cloud for you"...that whole section before the chorus is the hot part
and Kanye's verse is forgettable
Not a bad song, just not one of the best on the album...and it sucks that it's gonna be a single just cuz of Kanye's feature when there are bettersingle options ["Right Side of Ya Brain"]

It's pretty obvious that L vs M part 1 and 2 will never be released as singles so let's not even go there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZSong

As for "Walk On the Moon"
The beat is great very MJ-esque
but it's one of the weaker songs because most of the lyrics/arranging isn't catchy
EXCEPT for the "I'll pull down a cloud for you"...that whole section before the chorus is the hot part
and Kanye's verse is forgettable
Not a bad song, just not one of the best on the album...and it sucks that it's gonna be a single just cuz of Kanye's feature when there are better single options ["Right Side of Ya Brain"]
I agree with that assessment.

It's not as good as Love/Hate, it's straight. I'm not too impressed tho, a lot of CORNY lyrics on this album. Fancy is definitely not what I wasexpecting, it's decent.

Round 2 >>> Love vs. Money

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

Originally Posted by diceloveme

"You can always come back"
I love that part for some reason.

I LOVE THAT PART! The ending of the song actually. When he slows it down!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He's one of those artists where you have to BUY his album to truly appreciate his genius. You don't hear all of these little details on his radiosingles. When he transitions from that ____ on my ella, ____on my ella, ___ on my ella, then breaks it down to "You can always come back" I was
eek.gif
. Also, "Right Side of My Brain" I can't even listen toanymore cause it hits too close to home for me. Contender for album of the year.

It's pretty obvious that L vs M part 1 and 2 will never be released as singles so let's not even go there
laugh.gif
right

but man, how hot would a love vs. money pt. 1/2 video be
pimp.gif
on some epicmini-movie type ****. You could have take you home to my momma playing in the background while they doing their little bit to set the video up, then have thetransition to pt.1 start the actual music video part, go through pt. 2 and as he's changing his interests away from her on the "you're done"part have another chick come through on the Fancy tip...
pimp.gif

man I wanna direct this, I would do so much with this it's crazy...too bad it'll never happen
frown.gif

^ He should just make a mini movie out of this whole album. Well starting from Put It Down till Hater.
laugh.gif

After listening to this whole album a million times, My Love is trash and sounds like a left over from E=MC2 converted into a Dream track. The only thing thatmakes me listen to the track is the fact that he got Mariah to actually sing on a track for (pretty much) the first time since Emancipation. Also, it'shilarious what ZSong posted, because I realized the same when listening to Walkin... earlier ....

WOW!

I seriously must've heard this album without skipping a track atleast 50 times.

This CD made me call my ex.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

LeBron blasting that Dream in the locker room before the Knicks game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

o word, even Bron knows whats up. The road groupies must love it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everywhere I went Friday night, I was carrying around the album in my jacket pocket...trying to tell #*!@!$ to play that.

Anybody have a full version of Cringing?
You somehow only have a snippet or something??

The version I have is in full length but definitely unmixed...it's like the engineer turned up the vocals and beat very sloppily...I'm guessing it hasto be a demo for someone....I could see Day26 singing it

_

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

It's not as good as Love/Hate, it's straight. I'm not too impressed tho, a lot of CORNY lyrics on this album. Fancy is definitely not what I was expecting, it's decent.

Round 2 >>> Love vs. Money

i agree. i think i might stand alone when i say he's overrated...imo.
tired.gif

i love this album fav tracks:

mr yeah
fancy
sweat it out
my love
put it down
kellys 12 play

Anybody have a full version of Cringing?
You somehow only have a snippet or something??

The version I have is in full length but definitely unmixed...it's like the engineer turned up the vocals and beat very sloppily...I'm guessing it has to be a demo for someone....I could see Day26 singing it

_
Mine cuts off right before the 3rd verse. :-(

Back
Top Bottom