.: Official THE-DREAM "Love vs. Money" album thread (In Stores March 10th!) :.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I never said it wasn't good. I just said it doesn't belong.

And song can be crack, but if placed in the wrong spot on the album, it can do a lot to flow. I know a lot of people who just skip fancy.

From "LVM2" to "Fancy" doesn't sound right. It would have been great right after "Mr. Yeah" or even better "My Love".

But yea the song is flames.
Do you know what track goes after what track in illmatic? No, you just know they're dope tracks..

Originally Posted by petozham

And song can be crack, but if placed in the wrong spot on the album, it can do a lot to flow. I know a lot of people who just skip fancy.

From "LVM2" to "Fancy" doesn't sound right. It would have been great right after "Mr. Yeah" or even better "My Love".

Do you know what track goes after what track in illmatic? No, you just know they're dope tracks..
Naw, most people including myself know track for track, the songs on Illmatic.
laugh.gif
What you could have said was how the album isn't cohesive, but each song isgreat anyway.

Anyways... Fancy is my favorite track off the album. The album is best when listening to the whole thing, but it's still possible to listen to some of thetracks by themselves. I also skip "My Love", Mr. Yeah, and "Let Me See The Booty".

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by petozham

Naw, most people including myself know track for track, the songs on Illmatic.
laugh.gif
What you could have said was how the album isn't cohesive, but each song is great anyway.

Anyways... Fancy is my favorite track off the album. The album is best when listening to the whole thing, but it's still possible to listen to some of the tracks by themselves. I also skip "My Love", Mr. Yeah, and "Let Me See The Booty".
Skipping "Mr. Yeah"?
eek.gif
smh.gif

I actually hate how the song starts but I dig the chorus...especially the end. "Kissin' on me ella..."

This album hasn't left my CD player in 2 weeks.
roll.gif
It's THAT good.I can understand how dude said Fancy doesn't fit though. The album just flows with typical Dream songs and then Fancy comes out of no where...almost like ashock. It's still the best song on the album.

Been bumping the bootleg for too long now so I finally decided to pick up the hard copy.
pimp.gif

Mr. Yeah grew on me and the outro did it for me.
Put it down
Love vs Money 1 and 2 grew on me as well I thought they were both trash at first but now it's dope

Only song I don't like is the Booty son with Lil Jon.

This is the most addicting/highest replay value album I have personally heard MAYBE ever (I can't remember the last time I was THIS into an album---maybe"Chronic 2001" or "Confessions"?). I literally bought the hard copy March 10th in the AM @ Best Buy (release date like a pair of J's )& have not stopped bumping it...I don't skip a single track & don't understand all the hate for "My Love" Feat. Mariah??? Anyway, iknow I might catch some flack for "hypebeasting" this @*#, but this is just my personal opinion...Terius Nash is a PROBLEM!

Let me see thast booty is the only song i skip , i have been playing this cd heavy since i got it . Now i def gotta looking into his first

This album is AMAZING in the ipod...

But I was playin it in the whip...
"Take You Home To My Momma"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But the best song is "Fancy"... That song is PERFECT...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Shyea! Walking On The Moon promo cds came in today. You know what that means!
pimp.gif
This song is trash. I just got my email about this today. I'll throw it on for when I do my show at school, but I don't see this jointgoin hard in the club at all, well not around here.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

pimp.gif
This song is trash. I just got my email about this today. I'll throw it on for when I do my show at school, but I don't see this joint goin hard in the club at all, well not around here.

Yo, the record has to grow on you. I hated Walking On The Moon at first, now I got the joint stuck on repeat.

pimp.gif
This song is trash. I just got my email about this today. I'll throw it on for when I do my show at school, but I don't see this joint goin hard in the club at all, well not around here.
Yo, the record has to grow on you. I hated Walking On The Moon at first, now I got the joint stuck on repeat.
i know a lot of folks think it's mediocre...but i really like the joint since it leaked.

that breakdown "i'll pull up a cloouuuud foorrr yoooouuuuu, i will circle the staaaarrrsss and bring you onebackkkk"

shh is crack to me.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

amen, brother.
I'll pull down a cloud for you, I'll circle the stars and bring you one back, I'll walk through the sun for you...ooo ooo

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

This album is AMAZING in the ipod...

But I was playin it in the whip...
"Take You Home To My Momma"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

But the best song is "Fancy"... That song is PERFECT...

HOTR, you're late as hell my man...
laugh.gif
This is prolly my favorite album since "Confessions"...Yea I said it!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom