Official Tennessee vs LSU post (3:30pm CBS)

Not happening
laugh.gif

U dont sub on that play, u cant do it.... U let LSU shoot themselves in the foot.

the tennessee coaching staff let them kids down. there should be reprecussions.

someone should lose their job, I dont care if its Dooley, Thompson, Wilcox... someone should be outta here because of that crap

U dont sub on that play, u cant do it.... U let LSU shoot themselves in the foot.

someone should lose their job, I dont care if its Dooley, Thompson, Wilcox... someone should be outta here because of that crap

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

either way, even throwing the flag is ridiculous. the ball got hiked to the opposite 5 yard line, LSU had ZERO chance. game should be a no decision.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

either way, even throwing the flag is ridiculous. the ball got hiked to the opposite 5 yard line, LSU had ZERO chance. game should be a no decision.

You can't have 12 men or 13 for that matter. It's the coaches fault period.

You can't have 12 men or 13 for that matter. It's the coaches fault period.

Back
Top Bottom