Official Tennessee Titans vs Houston Texans

eek.gif
@ Andre!

Thats what that stupid MF'er gets tryna be all hard, AJ's gotta keep his composure though.

laugh.gif
he whooped his $$!

eek.gif
@ Andre!

Thats what that stupid MF'er gets tryna be all hard, AJ's gotta keep his composure though.

laugh.gif
he whooped his $$!

The hell was that kid thinking? What led up to that act of *****assesness? Did he get spat on the play before or something?

LMAO. Dude got his skirt yanked.

The hell was that kid thinking? What led up to that act of *****assesness? Did he get spat on the play before or something?

LMAO. Dude got his skirt yanked.

If Bud Adams would just die, it would really make my day right now.  Time to completely clean house.  This franchise is going nowhere.

If Bud Adams would just die, it would really make my day right now.  Time to completely clean house.  This franchise is going nowhere.

That loss was embarassing :-{ I wouldn't be suprised if coach fish lost the whole locker room is lost after what went down. It seem like everybody frustrated. There goes a chance at the playoffs. Again.

How you gonna keep a rookie who threw a pick and can't move the offense in the game but bench VY after 2 picks but still had a chance to win?? I'm only wondering.

VY must be like..... *cue VY in the club pic*
laugh.gif

That loss was embarassing :-{ I wouldn't be suprised if coach fish lost the whole locker room is lost after what went down. It seem like everybody frustrated. There goes a chance at the playoffs. Again.

How you gonna keep a rookie who threw a pick and can't move the offense in the game but bench VY after 2 picks but still had a chance to win?? I'm only wondering.

laugh.gif

Jeff Fisher and Mike Shanahan are some of the most overrated coaches in the league. How are you going to run CJ 7 times and let Rusty Smith throw the ball 31 times.

List of coaches that should be canned:
Jeff Fisher
Mike Shanahan
Josh McDaniels
Norv Turner
John Fox
Eric Mangina
Marvin Lewis
Mike Singletary

All of these coaches are garbage, some of them have some mental issues.

Jeff Fisher and Mike Shanahan are some of the most overrated coaches in the league. How are you going to run CJ 7 times and let Rusty Smith throw the ball 31 times.

List of coaches that should be canned:
Jeff Fisher
Mike Shanahan
Josh McDaniels
Norv Turner
John Fox
Eric Mangina
Marvin Lewis
Mike Singletary

All of these coaches are garbage, some of them have some mental issues.

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif
As bad as everything is right now.... season isn't over yet.

3 home games against division opponents coming up.... Collins may play next week... Jason Jones and Britt should be back soon.... If the Colts lose tonight we're only 1 game back on the division lead

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

laugh.gif
As bad as everything is right now.... season isn't over yet.

3 home games against division opponents coming up.... Collins may play next week... Jason Jones and Britt should be back soon.... If the Colts lose tonight we're only 1 game back on the division lead

Back
Top Bottom