• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still use Fillr? I tried it again for the Script hoodie restock and none of my info loaded.

Just tested to buy a Script hoodie earlier this afternoon with no problems. Are you sure all your info fields filled in? Was definitely slow blocked on Monday release. Had to abandon and go slow autofill for orders.

chrome autofill just left out my address and ccv during the drop on monday. just gonna copy and paste my address for the next drop im able to attempt

Copped the light blue liquid tee on release day and bought the navy one for $90 on StockX. Only tee I really liked. Peace to all

Copped the light blue liquid tee on release day and bought the navy one for $90 on StockX. Only tee I really liked. Peace to all
Got the blue on too. Didn't even try for black or white because I have so much in those colors.

I finally caved to the temptation of the restocks. Copped yet another washed chino camp to add to my collection.

Just tested to buy a Script hoodie earlier this afternoon with no problems. Are you sure all your info fields filled in? Was definitely slow blocked on Monday release. Had to abandon and go slow autofill for orders.

Everything is set up. Might remove everything and redo

got 2 seperate orders in today... weird how my bags didnt come with my 94 shirt... all good its coming tomorrow... cant complain i love the 2 bouncy balls... my mom said to give 1 to my nephew but nah im a keep them lol...
20180823_200712.jpg

Just copped the nylon pullover and just like the first 3 times, all my info was saved just had to paste cc info. This time on my laptop internet explorer.

Hope u guys fix the autofill bugaboos.

Y'all got me in my feelings about the natural liquid tee. Hoping it restocks or StockX dips a bit. If not, burgundy will be grabbed.

Now to catch up with shipping talk :pimp:

Almost nothing went right for me on Monday at work for the drop. Had to go for everything on mobile smh. At least I was able to hit the patient with "I'll be right back" and ran out and copped a Liquid tee in Natural. That was the main item I wanted, but wish I coulda went for another Madonna. Went back into the room and the doc was talking to the patient while I was copping more on my phone. Was trying to pay attention at the same time so I screwed a couple things up like getting a Large 1994 tee and Navy instead of black ringer :smh:. Also got a guts tee in black.

3 orders: 1 received, 1 processed and nothing on the other order yet (no supreme shipping emails)
Homegirl copped some stuff for me online too...not sure whats going on with those orders. (Thank God she was able to go in store for me last week)

What I got so far
IMAG4202.jpg

Think I got all the stickers with this order and the in-store purchases...2 bouncy balls too

Edit: just now got shipping from supreme for my liquid tee
Good work man, quite the process for you to grab some stuff while you are on the work floor.
Shipping lady today at work saw my bogo sticker at my desk and my tab SS18 backpack too and mentioned supreme to me and was like “oh you really know a lot” when I was telling her the AW18 seasoh started.

Randomly opened the app & scattered sizes in the script hoodie were available. Snagged the navy & immediately got a confirmation email. Does this happen with Supreme often?

Good work man, quite the process for you to grab some stuff while you are on the work floor.
Shipping lady today at work saw my bogo sticker at my desk and my tab SS18 backpack too and mentioned supreme to me and was like “oh you really know a lot” when I was telling her the AW18 seasoh started.

Yeah I had like 3 different plans for different scenarios and all of them fell through lol. All cuzza one cancelled surgery smh

I gotta throw a supreme sticker up around my desk somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom