Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day in Philly yesterday...prolly my fave from last season
IMAG4199.jpg

Now to catch up with shipping talk :pimp:

Almost nothing went right for me on Monday at work for the drop. Had to go for everything on mobile smh. At least I was able to hit the patient with "I'll be right back" and ran out and copped a Liquid tee in Natural. That was the main item I wanted, but wish I coulda went for another Madonna. Went back into the room and the doc was talking to the patient while I was copping more on my phone. Was trying to pay attention at the same time so I screwed a couple things up like getting a Large 1994 tee and Navy instead of black ringer :smh:. Also got a guts tee in black.

3 orders: 1 received, 1 processed and nothing on the other order yet (no supreme shipping emails)
Homegirl copped some stuff for me online too...not sure whats going on with those orders. (Thank God she was able to go in store for me last week)

What I got so far
IMAG4202.jpg

Think I got all the stickers with this order and the in-store purchases...2 bouncy balls too

Edit: just now got shipping from supreme for my liquid tee

Went ahead and copped brown script hoodie, since it’s in stock.

Anyone who received this week.. how’s the quality? I already have a few JE hoodies for hopeful comparison.

Indeed. The worse part is, them resellers are tryin to make enough for the season off of one shirt. At least the undercutting is in full force on stockx. :lol:

Yup I need to snipe one off stockx once the kiddos get them in :smh:

Can someone with the Snap Front Twill Jacket give sizing info? Medium is my TTS. Would like to know if I need to size down or not.

Anyone still use Fillr? I tried it again for the Script hoodie restock and none of my info loaded.

I Was just reading around in here, so there’s a rumor that they’re gonna collab with alien workshop? That would be pretty cool :pimp:

Need to figure out an autofill alternative lol

Let Supreme autofill your address (click "remember me for future purchase"), copy/paste CC...and never clear cache/cookies or Preme won't remember you.
Still trying to figure out how Preme blocked Chrome built in autofill...and Bolt, Fillr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom