• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got another S Logo cap off the restock. Quality wise, I think it's one of the best S Logos they've ever done. Had to get another color asap.
how does is sit when worn? I got a huge DEFORMED head and can only wear certain hats/closures.

how does is sit when worn? I got a huge DEFORMED head and can only wear certain hats/closures.
I normally can't wear unstructured hats, camp hats etc so most S logo caps are a no go. This cordura one has a better build and I use hat liners from amazon that help give the crown a little more structure. I LOVE how the FW18 s logo fits! As soon as I put the liner in and tried it on, I knew I had to have another color. The material just feels very nice too - way better than last seasons version for sure.

I don't understand the appeal of a Cordura cap. Won't it get hot in there??
to be honest, it feels more like a "standard" hat vs. the usual soft cotton s logo caps....if that makes sense. Personally, it doesn't feel like it'd be too hot. It just feels a bit more structured and substantial than the normal materials they use on them.

Still waiting on the shoulder bag.

655FFCB6-728C-46CE-97DB-4460C9D01B56.jpeg

to be honest, it feels more like a "standard" hat vs. the usual soft cotton s logo caps....if that makes sense. Personally, it doesn't feel like it'd be too hot. It just feels a bit more structured and substantial than the normal materials they use on them.
just sold me, copped red, even tho i already have the wool red, but that one gets a little hot

I normally can't wear unstructured hats, camp hats etc so most S logo caps are a no go. This cordura one has a better build and I use hat liners from amazon that help give the crown a little more structure. I LOVE how the FW18 s logo fits! As soon as I put the liner in and tried it on, I knew I had to have another color. The material just feels very nice too - way better than last seasons version for sure.

I use hat inserts in most of my 6-panel hats too lol. The first hat I bought I hated how it looked on me, but I’ve bought hella S logos ever since I found those inserts. They do keep heat in a little bit, but to me it’s worth it.

F54D6380-18AF-4320-9B63-163798C17BFA.png

Man I'm the complete opposite. I find a lot of Supreme hats a little too rigid and stiff and kind of huge crowns. Got rid of a lot of mine. I did grab the washed chambray and I love the softer construction on that. Any other S logo that you guys know of that are similar to that?

Ordered 6 items on Monday and haven’t got shipping on any of them.

Starting to lose hope at this point.

**** it. If they cancel all my orders I’m buying a grail.

Are all your CC charges stuck on pending? I had two orders. I noticed that payment processed for one of them and then I eventually got shipping for it the next day. My other order is still stuck on pending though so I dunno what will happen to that one.

Are all your CC charges stuck on pending? I had two orders. I noticed that payment processed for one of them and then I eventually got shipping for it the next day. My other order is still stuck on pending though so I dunno what will happen to that one.

Yup, 6 items between 5 orders and they’re all still pending charges.

no label yet for motion varsity

do have charge and email confirm

all others should arrive mon-tue(west coast)

Order has been sitting at “order processed ready for ups” for two days now. Hope I see some movement today

I’ma trust you. I just copped the navy.

Man I'm the complete opposite. I find a lot of Supreme hats a little too rigid and stiff and kind of huge crowns. Got rid of a lot of mine. I did grab the washed chambray and I love the softer construction on that. Any other S logo that you guys know of that are similar to that?
The tonal ones from FW17 week one are good too, if you want something unstructured. My black one gets a lot of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom