• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten Akira arm hoodie, Scarface Friends, MJ, Arabic, Undercover coaches, Seven Samurai, Sasquatchfabrix collabs all manually...But this season I can't even get close to copping anything semi-hyped. Stuff is loading mostly sold out, restocks if there are any get eaten up right as you click on them.

After being annoyed at how fast CITH sold out I totally forgot that the BC hat was dropping today too. Of course sold out now lol.

1.PNG

I think I overheard a kid on the Lafayette line got banned and was telling the guard "How???? Was it because I signed up using autofill?!":rofl: which one of y'all was this looooooool
video? worldstar youuuutube

Prices already collapsing on CITH. Next week when shipments arrive it will definitely be down to $180-190.

No way I'm paying > $200 for a screen-printed hoodie.

Good.. Hopefully these resellers keep losing. Same happened with those group tees that were flying off the site, now they’re barely over retail. Same feeling bout screen print..

Bots have been cooking supreme for years i thought? The last few weeks are the first time I've personally tried to get something but I doubt this is anywhere near new

There was one point last season where they were actively trying to stop them and I know it reduced the number of successful bot checkouts.

But now they’re back to not doing anything about it. Most likely Carlyle doesn’t give a damn about bots as long as their products are selling out quick.

Last edited:
Buy it for yourself resale as a gift for the accomplishment! Congrats!

Trying to lose like 15 lbs myself to fit better in a ton of t-shirts, kinda stuck between large and XL right now, have almost all large tees. 6'2-3 / 195 lbs right now. ****ing beer...
Yeah that might be the move. You got this man! Just takes time and commitment but slowly it'll happen.

I’ve been grabbing last year’s camp caps when I bomb on a release. This year’s have been blah.. idk how I missed the drop last fw with all the red boxes. I’ve already bought the green, and navy on the way. Really want the black, but folks asking wayyy too much.. $200+.

i'd imagine most people in the US will use it as a frame / display as well? let's be honest, you'd look like a right d***head driving around with those frames.

Indeed. You'll look like a fu**king idiot driving around with one (or two) of those. SMH.

All sizes but small still up on that polartec jacket, don't sleep if you're on the fence. The hoodie they put out last year with the same material is my favorite hoodie ever

I’m done buying on StockX immediately after being salty. I’m gonna wait it out at least a week and see what happens. Resell market is ugly right now

I just got done browsing StockX and I'm stunned at what people are charging for a hoodie with a red cigarette butt on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom