Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DorJAz3VAAA1iPz.jpg

fyi for you bot people, 4 of these hoodies were on the same card with same exact name, addy, and everything. they dont really care about multiples on the same card anymore

stockx plays a huge factor in whats happening in resale now, theres only certain items that will really spike

even limited releases dont sell out immediately like human races and stuff

I've stuck to the mentality that just cop for personal but if the chance comes along for you to come up a bit go for it

It's a weird time, not sure how the people that make reselling a business are going to stay afloat...

I figured out how to hit 95-100% of the time on Supreme and Adidas (Yeezys / Hu / etc...) and now it's not even worth it. I can't remember the last Adidas release I even tried on.

Still made a few decent come ups this year like the Rimowa, but it's few and far between. Hopefully I have a better chance on the bike this season then I did with the pinball machine (heard 10-20 released online). I enjoy the chase more than anything TBH, just a big game.

I would have been extremely upset if CDG was like these last three releases, since I actually really wanted the shirts for my collection.

At the end of the day the work I've done to figure this stuff out helps me get most of what I want for myself, but the line between spending more than you make is shifting hard to the former.

This guys gets it.

Artificial hype is now a trend with Supreme because items are def. sitting..

Next thing we'll see Supreme do if the hype if truly fading is multiple Box Logos releasing in one season, especially if there are multiples in the lookbook...

Sort of see it with Palace now, a vast majority of the pieces now have a Tri-Ferg...

they wont even give a taste of a restock on the hoods..either they holding back for a big restock or they didnt make many period cause they would of had to pay more for the rights to produce a larger amount

It's a weird time, not sure how the people that make reselling a business are going to stay afloat...

I figured out how to hit 95-100% of the time on Supreme and Adidas (Yeezys / Hu / etc...) and now it's not even worth it. I can't remember the last Adidas release I even tried on.

Still made a few decent come ups this year like the Rimowa, but it's few and far between. I enjoy the chase more than anything TBH, just a big game.

I would have been extremely upset if CDG was like these last three releases, since I actually really wanted the shirts for my collection.

At the end of the day the work I've done to figure this stuff out helps me get most of what I want for myself, but the line between spending more than you make is shifting hard to the former.

Next thing we'll see Supreme do if the hype if truly fading is multiple Box Logos releasing in one season, especially if there are multiples in the lookbook...

Sort of see it with Palace now, a vast majority of the pieces now have a Tri-Ferg...

that last Palace with the ninja star triferg sat on DSNY

To put ithe resell stuff perspective, when I went into round 2 yesterday, they told me credit only they wouldnt do cash for the kicks i brought in(which worked in my favor tho), prices are only wild on shoes very early and then if it isn't something people really want, it falls to retail.

they wont even give a taste of a restock on the hoods..either they holding back for a big restock or they didnt make many period cause they would of had to pay more for the rights to produce a larger amount

Restocks have been weird this year, very few and far between.

I used to think they'd cancel orders that didn't look legit, but I don't think they bother anymore. Especially in low hype weeks.

Was building PowerPoint at my desk during drop w a coworker, hour meeting went to 2 .. oh well money saved and the hassle as well.

Not really seeing the appeal behind the cat in the hat hoodie, but it still sold out extremely fast. I'm kind of worried about the north face collab smh

that last Palace with the ninja star triferg sat on DSNY

To put ithe resell stuff perspective, when I went into round 2 yesterday, they told me credit only they wouldnt do cash for the kicks i brought in(which worked in my favor tho), prices are only wild on shoes very early and then if it isn't something people really want, it falls to retail.

LOL damn... I have that shirt in Black in my closet haha

It seems every shoe I can't hit on goes up in value and I pay a decent sum resale. Like the Neighborhood x Invincible NMDs.

Then I get 6 pairs of Hu Solars. Was going to keep 2 (Pink for my wife and Blue / Orange for me) but the wrong size was sent to me. I actually got 3 wrong sizes sent to me, which I got a 10% refund for, was able to sell on StockX for like $5 profit each, just did for building up my number of sales there. Ended up returning the other two to Adidas. I don't even think my wife has worn her pair yet lol...

Next shoes I really want are the Bape Ultraboosts, hopefully they do a queue system during the Superbowl :wink:

Curious if you don't mind...

Do you wait on the Sweatshirts page refreshing and wait for the items to pop up?

When you click on the black hoodie, did the page load, or get a blank screen?

Desktop or Mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom