• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
privacy doesnt work on supreme btw. only vcc that works rn is BofA
Yeah you right. Bofa deez nuts

giphy.gif

Curious if you don't mind...

Do you wait on the Sweatshirts page refreshing and wait for the items to pop up?

When you click on the black hoodie, did the page load, or get a blank screen?

Desktop or Mobile?

Desktop. Refreshed Sweatshirts a few sec before 11am EST, clicked black hoodie and got a blank screen, F5, clicked a few times to get added to cart, had to checkout twice, and got the "processing...please wait" for a while.

LOL damn... I have that shirt in Black in my closet haha

It seems every shoe I can't hit on goes up in value and I pay a decent sum resale. Like the Neighborhood x Invincible NMDs.

Then I get 6 pairs of Hu Solars. Was going to keep 2 (Pink for my wife and Blue / Orange for me) but the wrong size was sent to me. I actually got 3 wrong sizes sent to me, which I got a 10% refund for, was able to sell on StockX for like $5 profit each, just did for building up my number of sales there. Ended up returning the other two to Adidas. I don't even think my wife has worn her pair yet lol...

Next shoes I really want are the Bape Ultraboosts, hopefully they do a queue system during the Superbowl :wink:

Wrong thread

I tried for the blue CITH to practice and b**** won't even load.
everything was gone. quick except for the rust color which could be had.
Supreme needs to up their website game man... jeez.

10+ items/sizes sold out under 5 seconds according to SupremeCommunity. They dgaf about bots anymore lol

I've legit been scanning the colors nonstop for 90 mins now. I give up. Scifi fantasy got that heat dropping tmrw anyways

Bots have been cooking supreme for years i thought? The last few weeks are the first time I've personally tried to get something but I doubt this is anywhere near new

I went for the grey Cat Hoody, struck out. But the more I look at the colorways, the Green joint is nice. The colors contrast each other nicely.

green.JPG
Its the second best colorway besides the bright royal IMO.

Stock X prices aren’t wild either. If anyone is from Cali or NY tax and ship have you barely making $50
This. The green is less than 100 over retail. if you really want one then either cop or just wait ans see the price drop lol.

Got 6 CITH hoodies

Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 11.06.37 AM.png
Give me that Large Bright Royal one pls

Its the second best colorway besides the bright royal IMO.

This. The green is less than 100 over retail. if you really want one then either cop or just wait ans see the price drop lol.

Give me that Large Bright Royal one pls
that ones for the body

it's funny because the sellout times are very misleading.
Just because they sold out quick don't mean anything when it comes to resell now.
There's just too much product to really have a solid hitter.

This is good for us consumers honestly and really bad for resellers.
We've definitely reached a plateau and I hope these prices go down
even more.

thru mobile it was easy to atc
but that damn long bar

got me this
5E1CCA28-2A2E-46C3-9D80-9FB8E675A28A.png

I’m done buying on StockX immediately after being salty. I’m gonna wait it out at least a week and see what happens. Resell market is ugly right now

the vans collab is very underwhelming. For someone that loves Vans, I couldn't force myself to
even get the dalmatian one if only for the SLP vibe. money saved.
What they’re saying is the instant sell out was a surprise. No one likes the shoes really

that last Palace with the ninja star triferg sat on DSNY

To put ithe resell stuff perspective, when I went into round 2 yesterday, they told me credit only they wouldnt do cash for the kicks i brought in(which worked in my favor tho), prices are only wild on shoes very early and then if it isn't something people really want, it falls to retail.
word
went to round 2 and they quoted credit only for 2 sneakers of mine. these days pawns seem to give cash for only limited to very limited kicks. something like yeezys galaxy foams certain jordans. doing it myself

Desktop. Refreshed Sweatshirts a few sec before 11am EST, clicked black hoodie and got a blank screen, F5, clicked a few times to get added to cart, had to checkout twice, and got the "processing...please wait" for a while.

Autofill for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom