• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me when I went to Cali for 3 weeks and everyone I encountered there were overly nice. I started feeling weirded out because I'm so used to the snobbiness and rude people of NYC hahahahaha.
yea its pretty normal in parts of nyc for people to be antisocial, or these days with their heads in their smartphones

4FD682B2-13DD-4091-B991-6774CAD01BA6.jpeg

Top 5 in collection
1 2
3 4 5

Mike, Akira and grey box logo. Oh my!

Lol need that Mike pullover in Cardinal, Navy or Black.

Bout to break my grey box logo out though. It’s been a while since I rocked it :nthat:

Maybe just on my end but was on Sup site and it wouldn't load any Autofills again...
Cleared cookies and Bolt works. Chrome fill doesn't work.

Just watched Cat in the hat, if they were to do a full collab they could use this shot on a tee lol :pimp:

FBEB54FC-DCE7-436F-B136-60CF1E7421D9.jpeg

Damn, dawg. This hoodie got you so hyped you're about to watch and read Dr. Seuss' entire catalogue, huh? :tongue:

Personally, the lighter-hearted collabs (Disney, etc.) don't do anything for me. Looking forward to 'The Killer' capsule. I have a 'Hard Boiled' blu-ray from Netflix that I've kept forgetting to return for years now since I only use streaming.

Damn, dawg. This hoodie got you so hyped you're about to watch and read Dr. Seuss' entire catalogue, huh? :tongue:

Personally, the lighter-hearted collabs (Disney, etc.) don't do anything for me. Looking forward to 'The Killer' capsule. I have a 'Hard Boiled' blu-ray from Netflix that I've kept forgetting to return for years now since I only use streaming.

Always liked Hard Boiled a lot more than The Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom