• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That seam is terrible on those tees and hoodies. Will try strictly for resell. ****s are trash.

Bogos are whack; easy pass. Sweaters on the on the other hand are a must in tan, red or black.

Hope peeps know about the sizing on the leather AF1s. For me those are fuego. I think cause the swoosh gap isn’t as huge as bogo gaps lol.

I havent gotten into the sign up for like 4 tries now, am i banned? I wouldnt even know why, showed up when I had to, I guess I'll use a different phone number this week.

the schott jacket

1jm87gSFshY.jpg

kind of want this the most

got the SS17 black CDG hoodie in a small, debating if i attempt the same or...

might try play it safe go for diff size to resell for my Purple 1s coming out. cause as of now they looking like itll be tough to get and ima need few pairs

Bogos are whack; easy pass. Sweaters on the on the other hand are a must in tan, red or black.

Hope peeps know about the sizing on the leather AF1s. For me those are fuego. I think cause the swoosh gap isn’t as huge as bogo gaps lol.

Shoes do look nice in pics, but I know that dog**** Nike "quality" and I'm staying away.

Schott biker is one of those grail pieces. Will definitely be sought after by "elite" fashion heads, streetwear IG models, etc.
Retail gonna be F'd up tho. I know I want them but I can't pay for em LMAO
Gonna try and cop the zip up shirts. those are hella nice.

Regardless of this being Supreme, this thing is fire, seeing if there was a non-supreme branded one I can buy but no there inst smdh this is going to be a hassle to get

^ Thanks, I was reading that it has more games on it, didnt know this was fake really thought this was something releasing soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom