• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i was at the LA store (sometime last year) the dude at the register was chill. he noticed my is was from SF and we started chopping up cause he was form SF. maybe it’s just NY :nerd:

Copped these today, was 1st in line . No scales, no back packs. Copped the signed tony hawk board in Compton $40

2_FB254_BA-89_F2-478_C-82_AC-8_DF78455_B225.jpg

E4_DD6_BB5-_F61_E-4_CD7-_A2_B7-8960_FCBA579_E.jpg

AF7_EC90_E-_BC93-4_C18-_BA84-6_DD81452_A9_CD.jpg

Damn that olive beanie is nice. I wanted to get the navy one but now idk :nerd:

How is it that there is no size chart archive for this ****ing brand. Holy ****, I get that Supreme themselves are "too cool" to keep last week's (let alone last season's) size charts on their site, but you're telling me some mook can't find enough web traffic for it to be profitable to keep every drop's size charts on their site. GAAAHHHHH! It makes it so gatdam hard to buy past season stuff when you have no idea how it's cut.

FWIW, I'm looking for SS18 Floral Silk Jacquard shirt, in case any of the SupNT bretheren has it.

Oooooof.... rant over :angry:

How is it that there is no size chart archive for this ****ing brand. Holy ****, I get that Supreme themselves are "too cool" to keep last week's (let alone last season's) size charts on their site, but you're telling me some mook can't find enough web traffic for it to be profitable to keep every drop's size charts on their site. GAAAHHHHH! It makes it so gatdam hard to buy past season stuff when you have no idea how it's cut.

FWIW, I'm looking for SS18 Floral Silk Jacquard shirt, in case any of the SupNT bretheren has it.

look on this site- http://www.cliffedge.co.jp/supreme.html

Also might check here:
One of usual suspect reference sites.
Thought other one was more historic, but not seeing past info.

https://www.supremecommunity.com/season/spring-summer2018/droplists/

Also might check here:
One of usual suspect reference sites.
Thought other one was more historic, but not seeing past info.

https://www.supremecommunity.com/season/spring-summer2018/droplists/

Yeah, I love their site (and Seiour), but I don't see archived size charts, just the item info.

There was some Japanese site I found a few months ago that had the metric charts, but I'm not seeing it when I google search. I just can't believe nobody hosts a comprehensive Supreme droplist archive with all info, including sizing. You'd think they'd get great traffic, both for reference and reverence purposes

i’m gonna sell this cdg shirt to help fund the jacket i missed out on. wore it 2x and put it in the washer/dryer and it’s been sitting in my closet for years. it’s a size L (japanese sizing).
1) about how much would it be worth?
2) best way to clean it before i sell it? dry clean?
thanks for the input.
4B68E1E4-360C-4DF9-B542-E1837D228264.jpeg

Yeah, I love their site (and Seiour), but I don't see archived size charts, just the item info.

There was some Japanese site I found a few months ago that had the metric charts, but I'm not seeing it when I google search. I just can't believe nobody hosts a comprehensive Supreme droplist archive with all info, including sizing. You'd think they'd get great traffic, both for reference and reverence purposes

Seiour definitely had previous droplist info with size charts. Remembered someone asking same question past season. But this website change is limited now with info. Maybe try contacting Seiour site owners? Good luck. Will try to see if run into info.

i’m gonna sell this cdg shirt to help fund the jacket i missed out on. wore it 2x and put it in the washer/dryer and it’s been sitting in my closet for years. it’s a size L (japanese sizing).
1) about how much would it be worth?
2) best way to clean it before i sell it? dry clean?
thanks for the input.
4B68E1E4-360C-4DF9-B542-E1837D228264.jpeg

1) at least $500
2) get it dry clean

Try the Wayback Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom