• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, its cuz they actually have to do work other than stand around watching people. DSM is more of an art installation than a store, you think many people shop there? NAH
People, including me, shop there all the time. It's just that not every person who walks through the doors makes a purchase like at Supreme.

the miner with the collar > imo
almost two different. i remember in 2011/12 prices were around $500 resale more or less
the miner is without a doubt a better jacket, especially since it's plain on the back. well they didn't sell out first week, thats all I remember. tried it on in store quite some time after it came out and ended up going with a different jacket from a different brand. huge regret.

I was telling my daughter how dope the Madonna tee is and how excited I am for the Monday drop and she was like, "Papa...

Don't preach"
gettyimages-724937731.jpg

I’m trying to go in store today for bags
C922348D-8E5C-4B2C-AE7D-75DB7C72808B.jpeg

Bad pic but just picked up all tees (Including Madonna), bags in red, toolbox and mophie. In BK right now
Nice pickup, so much stock left! I hope there's still stock when I try to go later. Really just going for bags and a mophie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom