• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous... thinking on just passing on it entirely. Rather waste that precious time on other items. Besides I have the Mona Lisa tee which is nearly the same.
831EBADE-585F-4B1B-9097-B5B6F68794E3.gif

My slot Got pushed till 10:45 AM tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips on how the procedure works? Like is it better to line up earlier?

My slot Got pushed till 10:45 AM tomorrow. Does anyone have any tips on how the procedure works? Like is it better to line up earlier?

What was your original slot ?
Yeah you should arrive like 30 mins prior cas there’s no number just time so it’s just whoever gets to their barrier first in that time slot :lol:

Grabbed the green reflective camo cap earlier for $70 off stockx, and now they’re dipping even more. Surprised a red box cap is selling so low.. I wanted a camo cap since I missed on the cordura. At least one item is already checked off..

stock x motion varsities are going for 530+ yikes size large

Last edited by a moderator:
C17C7207-EF2B-47D1-B357-9EB381BEC72E.jpeg
27374F44-3CE6-497B-B692-824CC3F62A89.jpeg
493CA4B9-CDA6-4BF4-BB62-0D52E6D80C9A.jpeg
Came back from LA from a 10:15 time I’m such a noob when it comes to the new format in store I’m the only one who didn’t have the list ready lol. Had to go find pared and pen and write everything down super quick . First time going to a in store release in years. Got everything I wanted only thing that was sold out was the blur jacket in both colors
What’s the material on the camo camp?

man how u get 2?

Just lucky the person at the register didnt notice is all :lol:

In LA store they were also being vpicky when you got into the store, couldnt take out your phone or else they would immediately ask you to put it away

Bring a list for in-store..always.

Wanted to do purple shoulder bag now I want purple waist bag and I have a slight inkling that purple won’t cart and then I’ll miss out on both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom