• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn after today my want list doubled smh

Theres a gem of a tee being wild over looked bc of modonna

Thought you said this szn was weak b

0CC20ADE-3941-4976-8E4A-BB8D6D94B4FF.png

Anyone at the BK store today? Thinking of going on Saturday, but might not be worth it if there is nothing left.

Awful to watch cringe so much filler and crap I had to put myself fwd’ing through just to see a couple items.

Even that pic of the line shared earlier damn. Children

Hold my beer
Yup cringe to watch lol.. Just wanted to see all the items tbh..

Lol yep. Script hoody looking more and more less of a classic piece to me. Hoodies stay releasing

Motion varsity so low key.. speaks volumes
go for the varsity, you'll appreciate it down the road more than just another hoodie. it reminds me of the miner jacket from several years back that I severely regret not picking up.

go for the varsity, you'll appreciate it down the road more than just another hoodie. it reminds me of the miner jacket from several years back that I severely regret not picking up.
the miner with the collar > imo
almost two different. i remember in 2011/12 prices were around $500 resale more or less

I told myself I wasn't going to cop the shoulder bag but after seeing pics of people with it I'm sold.

You think it'll be a hard cop? Week one always got me buggin!

C17C7207-EF2B-47D1-B357-9EB381BEC72E.jpeg
27374F44-3CE6-497B-B692-824CC3F62A89.jpeg
493CA4B9-CDA6-4BF4-BB62-0D52E6D80C9A.jpeg
Came back from LA from a 10:15 time I’m such a noob when it comes to the new format in store I’m the only one who didn’t have the list ready lol. Had to go find pared and pen and write everything down super quick . First time going to a in store release in years. Got everything I wanted only thing that was sold out was the blur jacket in both colors

Nice pickups, you got me hesitating between green or red classic script hoodie :nerd: I was hyped on green but it looks great in red! :pimp:

Its cas for the most part the supreme customers DSM gets are a bunch of bums and scumbags compared to the rest of their clientele

Nah, its cuz they actually have to do work other than stand around watching people. DSM is more of an art installation than a store, you think many people shop there? NAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom