Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lower quantity on the camo hat.

missed on axe, copped off stockx right away, $116, $130 after fees. ohwhale.

still axe gang.

Yeah, did the same for axe.. but 120. It was a must have after all the build up. Struck out on everything.. missed axe, camo was oos, carted grey, looked for tool.. oos. By that time the grey was gone. Been a minute since I went without anything, the feels.. crazy week. Next couple are gonna be stacked too.

$120 isn’t bad. I’ll give it a week or so and see if the price drops on IG or StockX. Does it actually come with the blade cover?

According some people on Twitter & Discord, SUP doing something to Autofill for both address & CC info.
Best bet is to have Sup autofill address & lightning bolt autofill CC info.
I timer'ed my checkout today for axe...6-7 sec but still failed.
Lightning bolt is what got me in trouble. I haven't been able to get through on a Thursday drop since the Kaweco pen.

Lightning bolt is what got me in trouble. I haven't been able to get through on a Thursday drop since the Kaweco pen.

Same here. You gotta buy something (full manual) like socks on an off day and check the "save info" box. Then Supreme Autofills your address for your next purchases. Just lightning bolt CC info (incl cvv for me)
It's possible to get 5 sec checkouts.

Homie copped 3 axe in bk store
index.php

do we have any hope of a small restock on anything? Hats...mainly hats....i really don't want to pay resale

use the free shipping code and the camps come out below supreme retail + tax/shipping (all colors but camo)

reps all around.

Gonna keep my eye on the grey...but obviously want the camo...corse. Got lucky enough once on a random restock of hats hoping for the best

Same here. You gotta buy something (full manual) like socks on an off day and check the "save info" box. Then Supreme Autofills your address for your next purchases. Just lightning bolt CC info (incl cvv for me)
It's possible to get 5 sec checkouts.
You don't actually need to buy something, you just need to submit the form on desktop. Mobile you need to purchase. I'm done with lightning bolt. I haven't used it for weeks and switched my CC number but still can't cop anything on Thursdays.

Got the 5:45pm time slot at Lafayette. Any point in showing up? Looking to get the skate tool and camo corduras.

You don't actually need to buy something, you just need to submit the form on desktop. Mobile you need to purchase. I'm done with lightning bolt. I haven't used it for weeks and switched my CC number but still can't cop anything on Thursdays.

I always Buy something...like an "offering" to SUP:lol:
Check "save info for future purchase"
Autofill lightning bolt CC..incl CVV
Gotta try to mimic bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom