• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Card decline on skate tool. Changed address, email, phone, and CC. What I forgot to do was clear out my browser cookies. :-/

Axe sold out during processing for me, so I only grabbed the white Spitfire tee. Almost missed that, too, because the exp date was acting all wacky on the checkout page.

I felt like I got through on axe quick, but it was loading awfully long and then sent me back to checkout page with item crossed out. Can't always be too lucky. Hopefully they still have the axe instore with my awful time slot.

Same thing happened to me. I'm just hoping it will still be available during my time slot
I felt like I got through on axe quick, but it was loading awfully long and then sent me back to checkout page with item crossed out. Can't always be too lucky. Hopefully they still have the axe instore with my awful time slot.

Got taken back to sold out cart for the axe. Was just checking my email and saw an online shop order, checked my card and it got charged.

Axe sold out during processing for me, so I only grabbed the white Spitfire tee. Almost missed that, too, because the exp date was acting all wacky on the checkout page.

According some people on Twitter & Discord, SUP doing something to Autofill for both address & CC info.
Best bet is to have Sup autofill address & lightning bolt autofill CC info.
I timer'ed my checkout today for axe...6-7 sec but still failed.

anyone wanna oop me a skate tool? I'll pay shipping and throw some stickers in as well.

I suspect that anyone in here who is rapid enough to successfully checkout the skate tool has plenty of nice stickers in his or her possession already. No harm in asking though.

is there a reason i dont get order confirmation emails anymore? i used to get them then all of a sudden it just stopped during the catchers mask release .. but i still get the online shop update email from them .. i have to check my bank to see if i got through on the item or not

camo camp definitely sold out faster than axe...I struck out on camo and went back and still able to add axe in cart, but sold out during payment process, smh

lower quantity on the camo hat.

missed on axe, copped off stockx right away, $116, $130 after fees. ohwhale.

still axe gang.

tumblr_otictpYwmF1s5rjeao1_500.gif

The times are off because the site wasn't loaded at 11:00:00 on the dot. I think supcomm. records the time after 11am and not from the time the items go live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom