• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was instore for 4:45 time slot. Still had axes at that time. Seems like they had a lot of axes, so I wouldn't be surprise if axe takes a dip once they ship. Camo and silver camp hat was finish. Still had vans, and some spitfire items.

Those Nike look worse than some Payless joints. Most people are definitely kidding themselves into liking them. I say most because I am sure there are some that genuinely like them, and if so, that's cool more power to you.
I saw someone wearing the white ones on the train today, they're not bad. They don't look as bulky on foot, as I imagined. But they're still not for me.

Anyone have a chance to try on the cordura camp? curious to see if it fits bigger than other camp caps or not.

I like the spectrums cause they’re literally the same as they were back in the day. They just say Supreme on them now. I used to have a white pair with green and purple flames growing up.

I really hope no one here thinks Supreme took a model and put flames on it. Cause that is absolutely not the case.

Last edited:
Had a 3:45 slot at LA. No line for people with a phone reservation check in. Just had to show Angelo your text, and they actually had a FCFS line today. Got an axe and a Grey Cordura Crusher. Was probably the quickest I've been in and out of supreme on a Thursday release, possibly ever?

the axe will drop close to retail like the catchers mask....

hopefully :nerd:

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.24.14 PM.png

I might grab one to wear in the club, LMAO
Hollywood ish!

StockX doing free shipping on Skate decks

Random af but did someone in here sell a sleeveless old box logo tee within the last year or so? Or am I trippin?

Got both spitfire tees but no email hope I get shipping email. This is twice this year I don’t get the confirmation email

You will have to use a different cc and address if you're in the same situation I was. I was previously banned for 1.5 seasons after using the Restocks app - anything I tried to buy (including boxers outside of Thursday drops) got an instant card decline message. I was able to use the same card and address again this season but I had to ship to a friend for most of last year.
Thanks. I guess changing my unit number won't make a difference. Did you have to use a separate phone number and email as well? Did you ever attempt to contact Supreme to resolve the issue?

I've been able to make some purchases, just not of new items--only restocked items from previous drops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom