• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damn, red was gon be my backup.. but it’s gonna move with the updated color. >D

What’s the source of DSM talk ?
Don’t take my word for it but I’m seeing around twitter and ig that some dsm employee said they got all shipments for this weeks drop from supreme but never got any bogos.

Take that how you want, maybe some idiots trolling but who knows,
Seeing a few posts about this floating

Don’t take my word for it but I’m seeing around twitter and ig that some dsm employee said they got all shipments for this weeks drop from supreme but never got any bogos.

Take that how you want, maybe some idiots trolling but who knows,
Seeing a few posts about this floating
giphy.gif

Guys, how long you think the wait will be to get inside? only got like an 1 hour and 15 min after my timeslot to deal with it

Two separate computers one wired, one connected via providers hot spot, and LTE phone as a last resort...what is life.

I’m getting a little worried,
my desktop...everything is auto filled through chrome except my home address, don’t know why, tried everything to fix it

And my phone, everything filled except obviously cc and my fingers be getting figgity and nervous at these high stress times,

Smfh,

BRING ON THE LLLLLL JAMES JEBBIA

It’s gonna be the same site with the same ish all Szn
Expect 100k people are going to be crashing the checkout cart at the same time for the same items!

Pray you get thur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom