Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F6FBFC01-74E6-472C-A7B4-B30ABBA20A53.png
Thanks for the help guys, here is a pic he sent is the tags. If legit trying to swing this trade tonight. He has positive feedback in local groups but you can never be too safe (PS it’s worn once and washed, yes he left the tag on lol)
I seen that dudes sale post, he just bought another hoodie locally...I’d be cautious

So fire :nthat:

And I’m happy to report that it fits TTS. Most North Face jackets and fleece I own are a Small because they fit kinda big. But got this in Medium and it fits perfect. So stoked I don’t have to sell to get a small.

the medium in the fleece fit me a little big. Specifically the shoulder and arm area, looks really bulky on me.

I understand dudes saying no autofill but when you sitting in front your computer and u click that box and ur credit card there... man F it imma take the chance. If I flop I flop... hell if this is anything like CiTH we all lost.

I understand dudes saying no autofill but when you sitting in front your computer and u click that box and ur credit card there... man F it imma take the chance. If I flop I flop... hell if this is anything like CiTH we all lost.
Meh it's only two second difference pasting your CC and typing in CVC. Supposedly it's the fact that pressing check out too quick once in the checkout page is the reason. Maybe just do autofill but wait like 2-3 seconds before pressing the button.

F6FBFC01-74E6-472C-A7B4-B30ABBA20A53.png
Thanks for the help guys, here is a pic he sent is the tags. If legit trying to swing this trade tonight. He has positive feedback in local groups but you can never be too safe (PS it’s worn once and washed, yes he left the tag on lol)
Your telling me that idiot washed this hoodie with the stock x tag on?
If it’s too good to be true it is, I say don’t do it.

If autofill is the reason I miss oh well...

Joint ain’t fail me all season if it does for this what I am gonna do.

exactly the way i see it .. been using autofill alllll season and no card declines or anything .. but obviously tomorrow theyll have more things in place to combat bots

Where did y’all get this info about auto fill? I’ve been reading about the bot prevention measures but now they watching key strokes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom