Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
11:06 last year, all manuel, need that same luck tmrw :nthat:

D7F7C5F4-E029-434B-859A-682FCE9CD90B.jpeg

Last edited:
Supreme ghost tryin to act like the numbers are huge. We shall see...will still be a **** show

Wait for the people that drive for BK line up, where do y'all park in Williamsburg? Taking the whip tomorrow.

green or natural? can't make up my mind...
although i had a dream that i got the green one, real talk here, i honestly dreamt about checking out with a green bogo, fml

maybe it was a sign i shouldn't ignore?

All these in hand international store pics got me considering every damn color to try on lol. Game time decision.

UK site was super laggy … took me easily 20 seconds to get through manually. Copped my black XL Bogo, which was exactly the right decisions since it moved as one of the last colors according to the SupCom Sellout times. BTW, the grey was the last to fly … super strange.

UK site was super laggy … took me easily 20 seconds to get through manually. Copped my black XL Bogo, which was exactly the right decisions since it moved as one of the last colors according to the SupCom Sellout times. BTW, the grey was the last to fly … super strange.
Congrats on the pickup! Did you use any sort of auto fill to check out?

sounds like your experience was exactly the same as mine, but i unfortunately picked a more popular colour and struck out

it's a shame, wanted to cop and rock, no way i'm paying resell :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom