Going for navy

IMO that’s the safest, EVERYONE GOING FOR GREY 100%
**** gonna be gone faster than it takes Ape to say phuvk thupreme

StockX slick lol
FCEAAF4A-8320-4477-A12D-5747877D4D5A.jpeg

Going for navy

IMO that’s the safest, EVERYONE GOING FOR GREY 100%
**** gonna be gone faster than it takes Ape to say phuvk thupreme

Thats the one im going for. I initially wanted black but its going to go really fast. Also, IMO navy is close enough to black to wear with a lot of things. But grey no doubt will sell out first.

Might try for green. My heart wants grey but I'd rather have a slim chance at something than a 100% chance at nothing lol.

Also I know all these Supreme accounts are saying red is one of the least hyped, but I just can't buy into that.

I really thought green would have been a reallyyyy hyped color
it is. the scary part is, we don't know which colors are produced less and which ones have higher stock numbers.
The UK times are just going to mess up everything too. I'll probably do red or terracotta.

You in Boston? My exact situation if I got picked. Was hoping I’d be completely over my cold by Thursday :lol: .. I was gonna make a day of it, get prince st pizza, etc but too bad I guess :frown::blush:

Not Boston, Western MA. At least from Boston you can hop a train at South Station and Accela your buns into NYC. I need to drive to New Haven and take a commuter rail from there :sick: . I did it for the CDG drop, though. Left the house at like 7am and was straight-up exhausted by the time I got home at like 9:30pm. I spent all of about 1 hour in NYC not being in line or on the subway that day.

Edit - Actually, I think I left at 9:30am - I pulled off at a Dunkin Donuts along the way to try on mobile for the .com drop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom