• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but don't Round 2 give credit value higher than the cold hard cash they offer? For example, you can sell the box logo to Round 2 for $500 store credit or $450 cash. I see people mention all the time that they bring stuff in there to get store credit and get a higher value so they can use that credit towards buying something else at Round 2.

fwiw, I've never been to Round 2. At least not the NY one, so I don't know how that system works

but don't Round 2 give credit value higher than the cold hard cash they offer? For example, you can sell the box logo to Round 2 for $500 store credit or $450 cash. I see people mention all the time that they bring stuff in there to get store credit and get a higher value so they can use that credit towards buying something else at Round 2.

fwiw, I've never been to Round 2. At least not the NY one, so I don't know how that system works

Nah not all the time sometimes they straight up say “I don’t have cash right now I’ll give you store credit” they don’t always give you an option like that and most dudes just want the cash..

3 straight weeks of good time slot

53357AD3-6115-44D8-B0E0-ED53D5FEFFEA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom