• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E7DCF850-E277-44A3-8149-C0CEA4A17C56.jpeg

Out here

I've only been in store at Lafayette (on vacation) and got a text for LA this week. How does the LA store work, just show up at Fairfax and sign in at the front of the line to get a number in your time slot, then back in line?

Good luck on decent times for those who got the text today. No text here, but not mad... didn't really want to have to take that 4 hr trip each way to NYC just to wait in the cold by the river for 90 mins while I'm still getting over being sick.

Last year's box logo drop was a snow day at my school, so I was stuck trying to cop online at home. This year I'll be riding that sweet sweet university workplace internet to victory, dammit!

Navy or terra cotta for this guy :nerd:

Surprised there’s not a lot of talk on the natural cw. I would assume that’s the best long term hold for resell if you’re trying to do that

I’m trying to cop a black and wear it, but idk if that’ll happen :lol:

Good luck on decent times for those who got the text today. No text here, but not mad... didn't really want to have to take that 4 hr trip each way to NYC just to wait in the cold by the river for 90 mins while I'm still getting over being sick.

Navy or terra cotta for this guy :nerd:

You in Boston? My exact situation if I got picked. Was hoping I’d be completely over my cold by Thursday :lol: .. I was gonna make a day of it, get prince st pizza, etc but too bad I guess :frown::blush:

So I’m on west coast and got a pending charge for the fleece, but never got a confirmation email or shipping email. Should I chalk that up as a loss and just give in to resale?

So I’m on west coast and got a pending charge for the fleece, but never got a confirmation email or shipping email. Should I chalk that up as a loss and just give in to resale?

Sounds like a ghost charge but you might get lucky. I’ve seen people get their order before with just a charge and zero emails.

All these hype charts are gonna end up making the “less hyped” CWs sell out first. Unfortunately, the ones I like will be first to go.. grey & blk is 1st choice. I’m also baffled with how much info some of these cats are willing to give out on social media/ytube for likes. Not sure how mobile will go this week, been good last several weeks. But I remember those nonexistent checkout buttons last year..

I never got a confirmation or a shipping but got the order page. I have a confirmed purchase on my account though . UPS app shows it’ll be here on Thursday.

You check UPS app?
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom