• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp guess I'm chillin with my sister this Thursday since she got a text lmfao. What time do you think all the crewnecks gonna be cooked by?

1018E081-1FE9-4C66-8E5C-C1F1E2A900FC.jpeg
B869DC51-0657-4957-936E-007508D1B75B.jpeg
These beanies are ridiculous. I’m a boarderline 7 5/8 in fitted hats and this just dwarfs my head. For reference, the Spurs beanie fits me perfectly.

should be plenty tbh.

might not get your top color choice later in the day but youll leave with a crew
Even past 4pm? Hopefully she gets a good timeslot in Brooklyn. I'ma treat her out to some williamsburg food I guess lmfao.

Even past 4pm? Hopefully she gets a good timeslot in Brooklyn. I'ma treat her out to some williamsburg food I guess lmfao.

i cant speak on past 4p

but i had 230 last year and all that was sold out when i got in was grey/orange and brown?

And this year theres 9 colors instead of 7

i cant speak on past 4p

but i had 230 last year and all that was sold out when i got in was grey/orange and brown?

And this year theres 9 colors instead of 7
Mmmm I wonder what time box logo beanies sold out in BK. Only one that was sold out at my 1:45 timeslot was grey.

You probably got mom's, dad's, high schoolers and middle schoolers skipping school, aunt's, and uncles lining up tomorrow lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom