• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the Euro peeps always post the page layouts on here morning of the drop. Always a big help to us in the US, so shout out to those fellas.

I’d check back tomorrow morning after the EU drops and you should get your answer.
Thank you!

gotta try for the red fleece online mobile. I should be ok if and only if the checkout button doesn't pull a disappearing act like it too often does

NTers don’t work, papi

NT where everyone drives M3s, smash models, got all the Jordans, and got WWF bed sheets.

can anyone lead me in the direction of the frame from Target that fit the NY Post Supreme newspapers best?

ANYONE?
I need one too.
You know I stay at Target

Is there still a Merona thread?

Not sure about the backpack, but the waist bag is HUGE

614047vJLgL._SL1000_.jpg
Smh that thing is gigantic. If I see one of y'all tryna style that around your waist I'ma "boi" hand gesture you in public lmfao.

I’m going to assume nobody knows how to finesse getting two of the same item.
I haven't been able to do it yet but new chrome user or browser and change up your address a bit like instead of putting street, put st in the second order and maybe even an apartment number if you're living in a house.

My bad, I was referring to in-store.
That's a dumb question then because how you expect them to give you two of one item :smh: Either you get multiple bodies to sign up and get an place in store or you pay someone for their item smh.

oh wow, some of those TNF jackets and fleeces showed up as sold out for me as soon as I refreshed at 11am

Jackets showed all sizes when page loaded but 3x captcha did for me. Black backpack as consolation. Backpack is 36 litres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom