• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be interested in seeing more pics of the travel wallet - Hoping the cord is removable and the wallet can be used as a card case/slim wallet.

Ugh, permalance life. No benefits :frown:

i need to actually use more smh lol my boss always saying why dont you ever take days

prolly take a week off early december before year ends..

i deff hear you tho with that question. it does boggle my mind how some are able to do it, when i drive up from philly i see little *** kids be in line on a thursday lol

I got 11:15am at SupLA. Most likely I'll buy one of everything on this TNF drop (excluding the pants). Main thing I am aiming for is that white/red fleece!

I will also try online to scoop up an extra fleece.

Can't believe Sup texted me back this time lol my phone was dry when CDG released.

Def going to try to sign-up next week for the Box Logo Crewnecks!

Does anyone know how thick/warm expeditions jackets are? Or is it a light jacket?
My guess is that its made for waterproof'ness. If you're in freezing conditions you would still need some type of fleece or crewneck underneath to layer up warmness. If your just wearing around the normal conditions I think it will be fine.

I got 11:15am at SupLA. Most likely I'll buy one of everything on this TNF drop (excluding the pants). Main thing I am aiming for is that white/red fleece!

Can't believe Sup texted me back this time lol my phone was dry when CDG released.

OOP me a white/red fleece in "L" pu pu please LOL

Keep me updated tomorrow, I have a 12:15 slot for LA.

I'm going to pass on the fleece tomorrow. My time is not the best so I doubt I'll even touch the two jackets. I'll try and get if someone here wants the fleece. Ideally someone that would wear it and not put it up on stockx, not flake on me and live locally and can pickup in bk.

NO LURKERS

I'm going to pass on the fleece tomorrow. My time is not the best so I doubt I'll even touch the two jackets. I'll try and get if someone here wants the fleece. Ideally someone that would wear it and not put it up on stockx, not flake on me and live locally and can pickup in bk.

NO LURKERS

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom