• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol need this luck to continue next week

UxkS0ru.png

i need to actually use more smh lol my boss always saying why dont you ever take days

prolly take a week off early december before year ends..

i deff hear you tho with that question. it does boggle my mind how some are able to do it, when i drive up from philly i see little *** kids be in line on a thursday lol

My boss making me take christmas week off. Not even mad. :lol:

Man, this cdg af1 drama is lol :lol:

Ok, so the sellers dad contacted me thinking I was bullying the kid when I repeatedly told him you gotta send first to get paid. Dukes sends me an email saying he or they are new to this.

?? I’m like facepalm, dude.

Long story short dude and dad gonna finally send out the sneakers after I HAD to wait 1 WEEK after sending payment :lol: the guy checks his paypal and somehow the money is there :wow::lol:. Been like a week ago man.

Also does anyone know if you can put the waist bag around your shoulder? Like a 1 strap back pack across your chest?

Man, this cdg af1 drama is lol :lol:

Ok, so the sellers dad contacted me thinking I was bullying the kid when I repeatedly told him you gotta send first to get paid. Dukes sends me an email saying he or they are new to this.

?? I’m like facepalm, dude.

Long story short dude and dad gonna finally send out the sneakers after I HAD to wait 1 WEEK after sending payment :lol: the guy checks his paypal and somehow the money is there :wow::lol:. Been like a week ago man.
#TeamManual #TeamRetail>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^^ Man.. that jigsaw camo has nice color blocking (a lot of the red/maroon). I ordered one a month ago or so and there’s hardly any of the red color.. still a nice cap tho.

To piggyback on the above posts regarding the gore-tex beanie: Was excited when my olive one came because it looks really nice on its own. Took it out the bag and was very disappointed though. Gore-tex lining is nice and light but makes for a terribly awkward beanie construction that doesn't hold any kind of shape. Execution was terrible in my opinion and it immediately went on Stockx.

Last edited:
To piggyback on the above posts regarding the gore-tex beanie: Was excited when my olive one came because it looks really nice on its own. Took it out the bag and was very disappointed though. Gore-tex lining is nice and light but makes for a terribly awkward beanie construction that doesn't hold any kind of shape. Execution was terrible in my opinion and they immediately went on Stockx.
**** looks like a leg warmer smh lol. I can't even stretch it past my ears.

edit: Ok after playing around with it, it's actually not bad. You gotta pull the inner part down a bit if you want it stretched past a certain point while keeping the fold of the upper part. Very unorthodox but the waterproof lining makes for a warm fit. Def would've preferred a regular fitting beanie tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom