• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got selected for Bklyn, im assuming a time will be selected tomorrow.

With that said, what happens if I cant make due to work will I be eliminated for future drops?

Got selected for Bklyn, im assuming a time will be selected tomorrow.

With that said, what happens if I cant make due to work will I be eliminated for future drops?
No one knows how they choose bans this season. Someone said they got banned after one no show another said they didnt so who knows. Risk is up to you.

Can anyone going in store oop me the DVD? I might not be able to get on at 11 and really looking to see it. I know a lot of you guys aren't going for it

3ADD0FEE-905A-46CF-9855-2CE1A38E6E26.png
Ebay 15% off starts tmmrw

I’m trying to eventually cop a pair of visvim Christos .. Gonna check out ssense maybe they have them
christos are the best. bought one pair locally when we had a shop with a visvim account. bought 2 more from yahoo.

I'd like to think there's some old heads like me. Supreme is as designer label as I'll ever get, palace too now I guess.

In love with the brand ever since Keenan, Gino, and Huf were all rocking box logo tees.
that’s me too actually. most of the supreme stuff i’ve owned is older and i don’t buy anything from ssense.

i got that knife too... kinda mad how supreme had the knife out like that... it was difficult to open the package without cutting myself and i didnt... instead i got a few scratches on the supreme part of the knive... now its damaged before i used it smh

i got that knife too... kinda mad how supreme had the knife out like that... it was difficult to open the package without cutting myself and i didnt... instead i got a few scratches on the supreme part of the knive... now its damaged before i used it smh
Thats not on supreme, even the plain SOG keytrons are packaged like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom