• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea somebody posted it. I don’t agree with him, something he said about buying supreme or jordans to stunt. The guy looks like he drank alotta energy drinks with some “substance” >D. What the hell he said about somebody getting robbed over concords because they were limited? :lol: This guy only woke up when things got hyped. If he was an nter or had more info or understanding about this culture, he would have seen the cycles imo. Most Supreme, Nikes, Jordans wouldn't sellout as fast in the 90s, so there goes “hype”. Linking Supreme with Carlyle is what he is trying to get at. It’s just business.

His political angle is nonsensical and exactly why we have the president we have. Dude associated so many negative words with the carlyle group such as obesity and bombings that if you had no idea what Supreme was by the end of this episode you would have thought they were worse than blackwater.

I always made fun of these shows when I was in college and we had to study them because all they do is make stupid people feel smart and think that they are "in the know" if they watch the daily show. The truth is all of these shows have angles you will never be able to fully understand what is really happening unless you go out and try to find out yourself. Its more media BS being stuffed down our throats, its all garbage and he is super garbage. If this show is on netflix for a second season I would be shocked, his delivery is garbage and he has no clue what he's talking about. The entire episode sounded like he did his research on instagram and twitter, and probably has a phd in facebook.

Supreme is fully aware of the market they are in, its exactly why they have a bot detection protocol that they turn on and off. It isn't science, in order to understand what all of this is you have to be in it and understand the trends. This dude spends 70% of his time on stockx buying things that are "cool".

Depends on where you lived, the hype in SF for those 11s was crazy, line at Niketown was deeeeep. Wouldn't be surprised if people got robbed for those

the OG pair of Jordans to get robbed for were V's in 1990

those and a Chicago Bulls Starter jacket

had the black V's...the sportswear store didn't have Chicago Bulls starter jackets so I got a Penn State one :ohwell:

you know there’s so many retailers in nyc :pimp:
so it didn’t seem too hard to get

oh he said somebody got robbed over jordan 11s because they were limited. :lol:
No, not really, there wasn’t that much demand or hype back then like there is now for some sneakers.
didn't he post the newspaper clipping? how can you be sure he's boosting that one

I know a lot of people will be away Thursday/Friday for thanksgiving, but did other folks find it ridiculously fast to register this morning? I only got one captcha instead of the usual four or five. And instead of being stuck in “processing,” I got the registered screen in seconds.

I know a lot of people will be away Thursday/Friday for thanksgiving, but did other folks find it ridiculously fast to register this morning? I only got one captcha instead of the usual four or five. And instead of being stuck in “processing,” I got the registered screen in seconds.

this was my first time registering and it was insanely smooth. got through it all in less than 30 seconds. when do the texts usually go out?

Anyone in here have the Polartec half zipper hooded pullover from fw17? I wanna get it but am wondering how warm it is
its ok. if you wear it on a windy day tho, it's a rip. if you are buying it for warmth, would not recommend wearing it alone unless where you live it doesnt get crazy cold

Registered today. Wanna see if im banned or not after having to miss my spot in line box logo beanie week cuzza work. If I dont get anything back these next couple of weeks, I may just use a different card

didn't he post the newspaper clipping? how can you be sure he's boosting that one
oh nah i didn’t see that.

but 1 robbery posted makes it seem blown out of proportion in my opinion. (connecting 1 example of hype, drama/problems, store lines, with jordans or supreme)

The editiorial, while enlightening, paints an incomplete picture. But I don't think the hype related violence is inaccurate, if anything,
it's been happening as long as I can remember.

Speaking of SSENSE.. the order I made yesterday delivered today..meanwhile i gotta wait until NEXT tuesday for my order from supreme last week :lol:

also idk wtf going on with fedex but delivery guy tripping.. dude tried to open my door before even knocking tf lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom