• Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s what i heard, on nf goretex
over time
unless you're using it for daily use you're more than likely never going to have to add more repellant. now if we're talking about a wax coated jacket then you'll likely have to re-wax after a couple winters.

^yup. basically

i keep my stuff in great condition. so repellant would be like almost never. rock goretex like 1-2 time a week

i would love da gore-tex if it didnt have gore-tex spelled out on it.

Looks like the gtx down parka isn't dropping this week after all, which im happy about because I'm moving next week. In for a cheetah print headband tho!

Any idea how much the parka will retail for?

i would love da gore-tex if it didnt have gore-tex spelled out on it.

Gore-Tex is legendary in that any collabs they do, "Gore-Tex" must be visible on the garment/shoe/etc. Looks like Supreme wanted to really emphasize this here.

I hate logos/branding. **** is tacky. However, Gore-Tex branding is the only one I can rock with. These pieces would be 1000 x's better if it only had the "Gore-Tex" and not Supreme plastered. Not a popular opinion though. :lol:

id be good with the black bars or even if the gore-tex print was smaller.

and in terms of preme branding, i prefer when preme branding is minimal

The supreme branding is by far the most annoying part about the court jacket. would rather it be on the back, not so loud on the front.

So, it doesn't rain in Hawaii?

dawg it rains with like 70-80% humidity, there no need for Gore Tex here, cats out here rocking the jackets be trying waaaaaay to hard to stunt

You almost never wear pants or jackets here, very rare my whole wardrobe has changed to tee's, jerseys and shorts, aint no layering out here lol

Finally got black group tee from stockx, but it’s kinda underwhelming. The colors seem saturated against the black vs the grey.. hit and miss with preme tees. Some prints are really clean and vibrant (the ink on my LS are crisp and bright) and others are dull. I ordered 2 rocks tees, and both images have a faded look.

Yeah honestly I feel like some of the tees don't look as nice in person. I was really excited for the Guts tee, but it really let me down in person. Print looked almost faded like you mentioned. But then Liquid Swords looks very nice and crisp when I see people post pics. Overall though I think I'm going to skip the tees from now on, print and sizing just isn't that great especially at resale prices.

print on preme graphic tees the past few szns have been subpar

this is one of the reasons i can’t easily buy this 2017 tnf.

sometimes i want it

sometimes no, b/c of the logo size
2SwLiJzZQRS8T18IiZSP

nothing new, it's the season for gore-tex. tons of brands are using it, converse has some great chucks releasing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom