• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god don't tell me those tees are real... (I hope they're real tho lol)
I can't take that L again.

Crying Oh my god! GIF.gif

I'm a huge hoodie guy, but does anyone else think that Supreme hoodies are thick af?

Living in the bay, it can get pretty chilly at night but I can barely wear a Supreme hoodie for a few hours at a time with how thick they are.
The FW hoodies are stupid thiccc but the SS ones are thinner. Still cant rock em in the summer in Nor Cal but not as warm.

No way the shirts are real. If so, super pass. Can’t deal with that type of L again and it’ll make the hoodies drop in price even more

I'm a huge hoodie guy, but does anyone else think that Supreme hoodies are thick af?

Living in the bay, it can get pretty chilly at night but I can barely wear a Supreme hoodie for a few hours at a time with how thick they are.

I wish they'd make an actual lightweight hoodie/zip-up, even the Spring/Summer ones are on the thick side. Lightweight small box zip-up would be great.

I wish they'd make an actual lightweight hoodie/zip-up, even the Spring/Summer ones are on the thick side. Lightweight small box zip-up would be great.

Yeah I have a few S/S hoodies and while they arent as thick, theyre still a bit much.

If anyone has the Supreme x Jordan hoodie, its like the perfect weight imo.

Spent like 30 minutes figuring out why I was missing $54 on my account with no charge on my citibank statement. Called them and they said it was from supreme. SMH I thought I had already paid them for liquid swords tee..... Thought I was buggin when I saw missing funds.
thought i got the tee for free lol, but same thing happened to me

I thought there were supposed to be goretex beanies. They switched to mohair? Wack. Pass. All in on headband.

Besides Stock X or eBay, anybody have any leads on a black reversible fleece in size M? Sold my XL and now I'm on the hunt.

yea what happened to the gore tex beanies

retails are looking like resale

goretex pants costing almost as much as the windstopper?? wow

Dead Presidents Hat kinda calling my name. Mandatory meeting tomorrow at 10:50 so I’m SOL on headband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom