• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From NorCal, going to be in SoCal this week and all next week.

First time trying to for an instore signup this morning.

Got stuck on “payment processing”, but never got to the confirm page. I do see a 10¢ charge on my card from supreme.

Is it L or W?

Got stuck on “payment processing”, but never got to the confirm page. I do see a 10¢ charge on my card from supreme.

Is it L or W?

even with a confirm page its still not a guarantee.. now you pray for that text byke

9FC25B97-D8D1-410A-8162-4B35999AA433.jpeg
Just got my work jacket in. Very underrated jacket imo. Just wish I waited it out cheaper to buy on Stockx lol.

Need a couple mohair beanies! Gore tex jackets was one of the items i was waiting on this season but im not wanting to spend 200+ right now

Is it L or W?
I got a text before with charge and no confirm page.

So I bought the burgundy crew on eBay and the seller packed it really tight and looked like a football. Somehow the tape ripped the plastic and got some goo on the crew from the way he packed/taped the packaging. Any idea how to remove the goo safely?

Drop list looks like it slimmed up from yesterday.. headband will be a problem. Prob not even worth the effort, this season has been disappointing to say the least. All the errors, cart jacks and worst of all.. captcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom