• Bright Blue

Votes: 16 7.2%
  • Don’t worry about me

Votes: 41 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was wondering the same thing cause i use my patagonia gortex here all the time. maybe he means the jackets that are dropping (are they heavily insulated?) cause it rarely gets below 70. i might wear a hoodie maybe only a couple times a year.
I was thinking of those heavily insulated ones. I guess I must be mistaken on how thick it actually is.

when these headbands drop this week and boxo logo crews drop (in the future), you think online release will be like the CDG drop where a lot of manual users checked out as well or more like the last couple weeks where the site lagged and allllllll bots ate?

Last edited:
2 packages on the way, world famous crew in ash grey and the polartec in natural

no email on the polartec ship but its in transit

94975A77-E286-448B-88DD-9D1F69E72C2D.jpeg
Second week my card got declined. Is this mean they ban me? I show up everytimes I got slot. Even the 5:45 one. Smh.

Second week my card got declined. Is this mean they ban me? I show up everytimes I got slot. Even the 5:45 one. Smh.

yeah this happened to me too but it was my fault I wasnt signed into my google account so autofill for a old credit card came up. I had coppied and pasted my credit card number just in case autofill was bugging and ended up getting a charge , but never got past this screen.

What did you try to buy? I know sometimes if it says “card declined” after checkout it’s cause the item is sold out. Lately the site been buggin showing merch in stock but once you checkout it shows sold out.

Edit: didn’t see it says card can’t process... idk man. Try using a different card or inputting card info correctly or making sure it’s not expired. Only things I can think of.

What did you try to buy? I know sometimes if it says “card declined” after checkout it’s cause the item is sold out. Lately the site been buggin showing merch in stock but once you checkout it shows sold out.
No, this just for register spot in-store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom